Mass Effect 1 & 2

Daddio

Regular
I'm looking for something to fill the void until Skyrim and Old Republic come out, considering Mass Effect for the PC. Question is, do I really need to play Mass Effect 1 or can I skip just to 2?? Seeing how I may not have a lot of time until Skyrim comes out to finish both.

Mass Effect 2 was specifically made to be standalone as far as story goes. It helps to have played ME1, but you don't have to.

ME1's the better game, though, all things considered.

Whats the point of skipping to 2 when the first one is better? And depending on your schedule, you could easily fit in both before skyrim comes out.

lokness said:
Whats the point of skipping to 2 when the first one is better? And depending on your schedule, you could easily fit in both before skyrim comes out.

Wouldn't fit in my darn schedule but more power to you. Definitely play Mass Effect 1 first.

I mostly remember number 1 as being the game where you crouch and shoot all the time... But then it wasn't the gameplay that got me hooked, it was the dialogues, the character and the setting of the game that's great! In that sense, it's the same for number 2!

So yeah! play number 1 first then number 2. If it's too much, you can still just put the game on easy and beat it fast, no one will judge you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo