ITT we post awesome things (Deez Sour Nets!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be honest. I'm not artistic enough to do more than paint in between the lines. I might end up making the one of The Flash for my office though!

Also, your new Black Adam pic is wicked. Always liked this one of CM.
1476882-captain_marvel_03_super.jpg

The thing about Captain Marvel that I think is most appealing to kids, and part of why he was created, is that he's a kid himself. Though after seeing a bunch more Captain Marvel stuff recently, I've really started getting into him. He's got the strength of Superman without being so batshit broken overpowered.

And a Flash one would be good in your office. Encourage you to work fast. Maybe you should do a Green Lantern one too, since that would be rather easy.

Green_Lantern said:
Jesus, take a joke people...
Hey I thought it was FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN.... Not only that but I now know what comes after Saturday!

Seriously that was excruating, there's no way that can be real. If it is somehow real the only explanation I can think of is everyone involved in the making of the song and video were coked out of their minds...

"Um yeah Rebecca, you don't sound annoying enough when you say Friday, could you try to say it in a more irritating way? Thanks!" *snooooooooooooooooooooooort*

And now for something completely different...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Whv1tLqKZig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fargoman