ITT we post awesome things (Deez Sour Nets!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackStar

Rookie
Paradox made a thread but I can't be bothered to go back and look, so post funny/epic/WTF stuff right in here.

annnnnnnd GO!

103c1m9.jpg

tumblrkystzfk0sh1qza4nd.jpg

mariodrinkingbeer13179.jpg

573e80249a9672aa.jpg

billre.png

asianagingprocess.jpg

videogamesarthistorymar.jpg

@matt

Ippo is such a great series. i haven't been paying attention lately, but has another series come out recently?

Eyebrowsbv31 said:
@matt

Ippo is such a great series. i haven't been paying attention lately, but has another series come out recently?

I'll be honest, I've only just started reading the manga. But I'm loving it. Long way to go, there's 900+ chapters in it!

The region of the country that would have to most likely worry about hail storms significant enough to damage a solar panel are probably not likely to install solar panels.
Also Solar panel repairs have more to do with the wiring/transmission lines/electrical connections that feed to or from the panel and not with the panels themselves. Solar panels are relatively cheap, and before you repair the ones you own I would advise you to replace them with newer ones since the technology, efficiency, and the capacity are ALWAYS improving and the prices are slowly falling.

I've never heard of repairing a solar panel - and I wouldn't know what you would repair on it anyway.Repairing would probably cost the same as buying newer ones anyway. But solar panels are guaranteed typically for 25years (industry standard) - sooo yeaaa... after 25yrs, you might want to upgrade..

gmsolararray.jpg

Come at me again bro!

UrbanMasque said:
The region of the country that would have to most likely worry about hail storms significant enough to damage a solar panel are probably not likely to install solar panels.
Also Solar panel repairs have more to do with the wiring/transmission lines/electrical connections that feed to or from the panel and not with the panels themselves. Solar panels are relatively cheap, and before you repair the ones you own I would advise you to replace them with newer ones since the technology, efficiency, and the capacity are ALWAYS improving and the prices are slowly falling.

I've never heard of repairing a solar panel - and I wouldn't know what you would repair on it anyway.Repairing would probably cost the same as buying newer ones anyway. But solar panels are guaranteed typically for 25years (industry standard) - sooo yeaaa... after 25yrs, you might want to upgrade..

gmsolararray.jpg

Come at me again bro!

Fuck the Queen of Spades is making her fucking move. Get the flamer ready!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle