If no more Bolt where does that leave GR?

With only two paid employees and less than reliable free writers (hey, that's me!), things were looking grim at Game Revolution. Ben was doing the work of five men and his dreams of break dancing in a magic show seemed to haunt him even when awake. Around this time I quit my terrible job as an insurance company office monkey and went to work for game revolution for free. Three months later GR sold to Bolt, and both Mike Reilly and I were hired, and not long after that we picked up a programmer, Dallas, and a new editor, Tim. It seemed as though GR was born again. Hallelujah?

Excellent! I have been fully removed from the history of Game Revolution. I must continue to expunge those embarassing events from my past life so I can be one step closer to my future life as an anonymous international spy.

Now only if I stopped getting hatemail from Korea about my StarCraft review...

- C!

Whoops! And at one point in the history of Game Revolution, Colin was there! Although I was not there, so I don't know what that was like. I'm sure it was good.

so what are your personal (read: non-corporate money-jacuzzi influenced) views on this, dUKE and Joesephus? Is this a positive?

Well, not being influenced by jacuzzis full of money is no problem for us. But I'm glad you asked anyway, Mala, because that question brings us to the end of history, for now. Best not to talk about the present, until it's in the past. There is more to be told, but who knows who will tell it?

No offense or anything, but you could have just linked the wikipedia article. It didn't have as much detail.... but it would have saved you writing that all out.

A) Joe totally skipped the part about the Live Chat being so incredibly badass and also the part where Colin had to leave Texas because I stalked him.

B)I ALMOST though that link Duke posted was going to tell me that ZDnet was the daddy of GR. Then I ALMOST cried.

P.S. I still want a job or Colin to move in with me.

One of the two.

StalfrosCC said:
A) Joe totally skipped the part about the Live Chat being so incredibly badass
I think he skipped that for a reason...

B)I ALMOST though that link Duke posted was going to tell me that ZDnet was the daddy of GR. Then I ALMOST cried.
ZDnet is owned by CNet... definately not a step up from Bolt, possibly a step down. CNet acquired GameFAQs a few years back, and it made me cry. If they had GR, they could have a nice little piece of the gaming pie, with GameSpot, GameFAQs and GR.

Longo_2_guns said:
For bringing back an old topic you get an F for "f*** man, where were you?"

Still on my quest to create a five-assed monkey. Made it to 3, but we're still having trouble with #4...

Brian_G said:
Longo_2_guns said:
For bringing back an old topic you get an F for "f*** man, where were you?"

Still on my quest to create a five-assed monkey. Made it to 3, but we're still having trouble with #4...

Probably because you don't have enough power. If my calculations are correct, you will need at least 1.21 gigawatts of electricity. Then all you need to do is change the ratio on the flux capacitor to compensate. Now place the monkey in the machine, and when that monkey hits 88rpm, you will see some serious shit.

You better keep some paper towels handy.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod