I got a new phone

Diabolus said:
used44 said:

You don't know the half of it. Right now I'm wearing a shirt that says "Necrophilia: When one has that uncontrollable urge to crack open a cold one".
I wish they made that shirt in size 6X tall, so it would fit me. :evil:

Diabolus said:
Someday, I will buy a phone. I've never owned one. People say to me, "WTF, Why don't you own a phone?", and I say "'Cause I don't have any friends".

forever-alone.gif

intoTheRain said:
i got an iphone 5. found it in a bar the other night.

Pics?

Seeing as how there are no pictures of the iPhone 5 to be found really, no early reviews or much confirmation of anything about the phone other than it's coming out likely in October, I'd be interested to see some pictures of it.

Longo_2_guns said:
I think that was a joke.

Then I did not get it :*(.

And man...The iPhone 5 will be overrated, lacking anything innovative or much of an upgrade from the 4...Yet it will sell like hotcakes.

Lethean said:
And man...The iPhone 5 will be overrated, lacking anything innovative or much of an upgrade from the 4...Yet it will sell like hotcakes.
It's an Apple product. It could be an inferior battery charger and will still sell. Because people are dumb.

And it's pretty much shown to already be like that. The new features added are mostly all things designed by jailbreakers and homebrewers.

im not an apple fan boy nor do i or have i ever owned one.. but i've never ever used a phone that remotely compares.

and lethean, an iphone 5 was lost in a bar by an employee about 2 weeks ago. and someone stole it.. and Apple has been trying to track it down.

intoTheRain said:
im not an apple fan boy nor do i or have i ever owned one.. but i've never ever used a phone that remotely compares.

and lethean, an iphone 5 was lost in a bar by an employee about 2 weeks ago. and someone stole it.. and Apple has been trying to track it down.

Ahh. So it was a recently in the news reference. Gotcha.

Have you toyed around with the Galaxy S, Motorola Atrix or Evo 4G? If so, I'm surprised you feel they don't compare to the iPhone.

Lethean said:
intoTheRain said:

Ahh. So it was a recently in the news reference. Gotcha.

Have you toyed around with the Galaxy S, Motorola Atrix or Evo 4G? If so, I'm surprised you feel they don't compare to the iPhone.

havent used evo 4G but have heard good stuff about it.

anything would lower my chances of suicide from my blackberry torch

cant wait for blackberry to disappear. they deserve it from the torture i've endured alone, let alone millions of others.

been through two bolds and a torch in about 6 months. all from what i thought HAD to be a lengthy list extremely critical problems with the phone. now i know they were all working as intended, because they've all been identical.

Yeah...I had a BB Tour before I got my Droid Charge...The difference between the two is night and day - android is SO much better than BB.

Green_Lantern said:
Yeah...I had a BB Tour before I got my Droid Charge...The difference between the two is night and day - android is SO much better than BB.

my girlfriend had an htc dream and i would take my blackberries over it. but i think she must have had a dud or something. it was TERRIBLE

intoTheRain said:

cant wait for blackberry to disappear. they deserve it from the torture i've endured alone, let alone millions of others.

been through two bolds and a torch in about 6 months. all from what i thought HAD to be a lengthy list extremely critical problems with the phone. now i know they were all working as intended, because they've all been identical.

I have heard nothing but bad things about Blackberry phones. I have sympathy for you.

If you want to spend 100 bucks I can send you my carrier unlocked, jailbroken iPhone so you won't have to sign a contract just to get an upgrade phone :).

Lethean said:
intoTheRain said:

I have heard nothing but bad things about Blackberry phones. I have sympathy for you.

If you want to spend 100 bucks I can send you my carrier unlocked, jailbroken iPhone so you won't have to sign a contract just to get an upgrade phone :).

They're honestly terrible and deserve to go under. Whoever is in charge there should never be hired for anything ever again.

Is it an iphone 4?

I got a new phone today from work. Some old Nokia model, but it has colors (ooh!) and a camera (aah!).

Am I the only one here who wouldn't ever want a touchscreen phone? There's just something about them that puts me off.

Affen said:
Am I the only one here who wouldn't ever want a touchscreen phone? There's just something about them, that puts me off.
...have you ever used a touchscreen anything?

De-Ting said:
...have you ever used a touchscreen anything?

Apart from Nintedo DS no. Maybe this dislike for touch screens has come from the utter hatred for laptop mouses.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133