I got a new phone

Longo_2_guns

Forum Moderator
Staff member
So after over three years of sticking with the Motorola Adventure, I gots me a new smartphone. I was thinking about getting the Bionic, which launched the other day and I wanted to make Bionic Arm jokes about. But I opted for the LG Revolution instead, cause it was prettier and like 100 bucks less. That's walking around money, that is.

It's nice, but I tell ya, I'm going to miss going 10 days on a single charge. And the gay guy who helped me out also showed me how to get free stuff for it, and then asked me what I was doing later. Regardless, it's pretty cool.

So I'm just bragging, I guess. I'm kinda excited. And I can dump it if I don't like it and get a new one.

I'm still sticking with my Nokia 1100 until it breaks down. 7 years and still going on. Haven't changed the battery even once, but it still lasts 2 weeks with one recharge.

Nice phone!

I'm waiting for the Galaxy S2 and if I don't get that, I'll likely go with the Motorola Atrix.

Lethean said:
Nice phone!

I'm waiting for the Galaxy S2 and if I don't get that, I'll likely go with the Motorola Atrix.

I'm also awaiting the Galaxy S2, which should be released via Rogers in Sept - Oct as the Samsung Hercules. Sports a 1.5 Ghz dual core processor, 1 gig of ram, 4.5" super amoled screen .... drool!!!!!

Nice. I'm quite fond of my iPhone 4 myself. So, what did you and the gay guy end up doing later?

I went and saw the Revolution today as we were paying the cellphone bill. Pretty big thing. I still would only really want an Xperia Play, though.

Paradox said:
Nice. I'm quite fond of my iPhone 4 myself. So, what did you and the gay guy end up doing later?
He was like "I am not supposed to show you this but here's how to get anything for free." And I said thanks and left. Did not make the connections until later.

21yjVangoLL._SL500_AA260_.jpg

This is my phone. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My phone is not my best friend.

Basically, it makes calls and gets calls, and sometimes texts.

That phone looks fantastic. I want a new phone....

Someday, I will buy a phone. I've never owned one. People say to me, "WTF, Why don't you own a phone?", and I say "'Cause I don't have any friends".

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133