Hurricane Sandy (Retitled)

Just went on and retitled, since I'm going to be here freaking out. I'm worried as fuck about everyone I know on the other side of the country.

A friend in New York just had his power go out, and trees are everywhere outside, and that crane in nyc that kinda collapsed... Freaking out, freaking out.

Clearly I should stop getting to know people, so that I don't worry so much. ._.

Links aren't you in New York??

danielrbischoff said:
That was a great day on the beach, huh Matt. You got so sunburned that day. Frail british skin and all

That actually happens to me, but the weird thing is my face tans so well. Whenever I go on a sunny holiday it looks like my head is covered in chocolate.

... Mattay covered in chocolate...

oface.jpg

I'm heading back to maryland just in time for this hurricane. Fuck you nature, first a Tsunami and now this.

I blame gangnam style. That has to me some sort of a rain dance of sorts.

Getting slammed here in the Philadelphia area pretty good. Have power for now but did have a few flickers. Crazy day, just hoping for the best.

Used, I'll show you my o-face anytime.

Make it through people, FIND THE JOHN CUSACK WITHIN YOU!

daverabbit said:
Getting slammed here in the Philadelphia area pretty good. Have power for now but did have a few flickers. Crazy day, just hoping for the best.
Oh shit, didn't know you were on the eastern side of PA. You probably got hit harder than me.

UghRochester said:
daverabbit said:
Oh shit, didn't know you were on the eastern side of PA. You probably got hit harder than me.

I'm in new jersey but just minutes from philly so always easier to say that area when I mention it to people cause riverside, NJ means nothing. Though I am living in the town that Olympic hero Carli Lloyd grew up in. Babbling, drinking, one beer left, quick FEMA airdrop me in some peppermint schnapps.

i didn't make it. i jumped in front of a flying sign to save Lethean, so him and Wicked could be together.

im writing this from an alien spaceship. there actually is heaven, and a God, but the God is the head alien, and Heaven is the giant mothership. everyone goes to Heaven. i am now mostly machine, but my brain still works the same. i'm sitting beside Heath Ledger. I told him Batman was an excellent film and everyone loves him because he did so well as Joker.

more updates to come.

hope everyone down there stayed safe!

Lethan and Wicked, make the best of it. Lethean is clearly the woman of the relationship and is known to have full year periods. GL Wicked

PS: Internet connections are badass on Alien Motherships. They also have Tim Hortons, no Star Bucks. I'm in Tim Hortons right now.

My family and I were one of the lucky few who had little to nothing happen and still maintain power throughout. Section of fence blew over and lots of branches fell in the back yard. Neighbors had a tree blow over and barely miss their house. Neighbors on the other side have a power line down. All the luck of the draw I guess.

I'm okay, which was predictable. I was at my mom's and came home today to see part of my outside door broken. Luckily no water got in.

Awesome, time to get that high security vault door you've always wanted, it keeps everyone out. and keeps you in :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133