How many games have you beaten this year?

How many games have you beaten this year?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 25.0%

Votes: 1 12.5%

• 9+

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • I don't know.

• Total voters

Jonathan_Leack

Former Executive Editor
The rules for this week are:
  • Vote for the number of games you have beaten this year.
  • Share the list of games.
My answer: 8, including Resident Evil 7, Nioh, Nier: Automata, Mass Effect: Andromeda, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Persona 5, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood.

How about you?

While "I don't know" is more accurate, I counted ten: Diablo 3, Mirror's Edge Catalyst, Doom 2016, Nier: Automata, Mass Effect Andromeda, Tekken 7, Batman Arkham Origins and Knight, Hitman 2016 and Furi.

Currently on 6, if were counting the Crash Trilogy as 3 separate games ;)

Final Fantasy XV
WatchDogs 2
Infamous: Second Son
Final Fantasy VII
Crash Bandicoot
Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back

It's July, I feel like I should've finished a lot more! - growing old my friends, growing old.

Going by my trophy list on PSN, I have beaten Uncharted 4 (on Crushing, had beaten it before on lower difficulty), Transformers Devastation, Dishonored Definitive Edition, XCOM, Sherlock Holmes: the Devil's Daughter, Nidhogg (if one can say they've beaten Nidhogg), Apotheon, Batman Telltale, Batman VR (again, if one can say they beat a such a VR game), Day of the Tentacle Remastered, and the Swindle. I guess I've also beaten the story to Injustice 2, so that can count.

According to the 2017 Completed Games List here on the forums, I've finished eleven games so far this year.

PS4:

-Bioshock (Remastered)
-Bioshock 2 (Remastered)
-Bioshock: Infinite (Remastered)
-Bioshock: Infinite's DLC Burial At Sea: Episode 1 (Remastered)
-Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
-Horizon Zero Dawn
-Injustice 2 (story mode)

Nintendo Switch:

-The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

PC:

-Mark of the Ninja
-Superhot
-Fallout 2 (note: with cheats, I've finished the game so many times that I used a hack/trainer)

And here's some games that I need to make time to try and finish.

-Prey (PS4)
-Styx: Shards of Shadow (PS4)

I haven't made an official list, so here's going off the other thread.

For me, I bought the Humble Freedom Bundle back in February, which had like 50ish games in it, and I have a list of the games in it I've beaten, games you can't really beat but I got close enough, and the games in it I have played enough of to give an honest opinion of, but don't intend to play further (which I count as beaten, since they are no longer in my backlog).

They ones I've beaten are as follows:
DOOM, Megaman Legends 2, VVVVV, Octodad: Dadliest Catch, Chroma Squad, Guacamelee!, The Swapper, Psychonauts, and Day of the Tentacle.

Games I've "finished":
Mountain, Stanley Parable, Stardew Valley

Games I haven't finished but have no interest at all in playing anymore:
Girls Love Robots, Ballistick, 2064: Read Only Memories, and Super Meat Boy.

Been a pretty good year, so far.

I was mistaken; I have finished things this year:

Full Throttle Remastered
Eventide: Slavic Fable
Alienation
Nightmares of the Deep: The Cursed Heart

There are many more point & click adventures awaiting me. It will be an arduous journey to NG+9.

I haven't been playing any new games lately. The only game I beaten this year was a romhack of SMW called Korosu Mario World.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod