Guys I Need Help

LinksOcarina said:
It's a good thing I only bought three of them...and never use them either :p.

If they make Pokemom Amiibos though that retain stats and movesets....well Nintendo will make a lot of money in the end.

A lot of fucking money.

That's actually a -really- good idea.

The only game that they have a cool functionality with is Smash Bros., which is great but I don't play Smash.

Pokémon amiibo has been the obvious play since the beginning, and I bet it would make a killing for Nintendo, but I could also see it being a huge bummer for Pokémon fans/collectors if they continued their current strategy of limited batches and retailer exclusives. I would still like to see it though.

So they're basically plastic figures that somehow have some little way they interact with games? Why are they so popular then?

Green_Lantern said:
So they're basically plastic figures that somehow have some little way they interact with games? Why are they so popular then?
original.jpg

In most cases the way they "interact" with your games is by simply swiping once and unlocking a costume or level or something. Basically physical DLC codes. Really nice statues though. I think the Disney Infinity designs are more interesting overall but some of the amiibo are super detailed and neat.

Yeah, I reckon the Disney Infinite figurines look cooler and more interesting.

Some of the Nintendo amiibos look hilarious. I found a cross eyed Link once. Poor guy's Master Sword was bent in the box too.

Are you talking about seeing in online, Master_Craig? Defected Amiibos are pretty valuable. Should have snatched it up if so.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle