GR Giveaway

Heck, even if you don't want the game, at least enter so you can give it to one of us, if you win.

Entered. I have no idea what the game is but if I get it I'll sell it to one of you guys or trade it for credit at GameStop.

I'd like to enter, but I don't think I can as I'm technically a staff member of GameRevolution.

I noticed at least one person is using a bot to make different Disqus profiles. Luckily, you'll be a registered GR account.

There are also 40+ registered users online in the forum right now, none that I recognize. Maybe this is why.

used44 said:
Nice. I entered. I'll definitely give it to somebody here if I win.

200_s.gif

That's stupid. I get why you do that, but why give a code like that to someone who will literally check the site once to sign up and once to check their PM, and never again...I bet the list of winners all signed up sometime between Wednesday and today.

Why can't it be "random" and give it to people who actually co tribute to the community. But maybe I'm just bitter.

Yeah, sucks not one single person who still even bothers to hang around here won. Thems the breaks i guess...

they SHOULD have rigged it a little.

Works for them though, if no one responds to their PM, they keep the goods and likely sell it on ebay etc.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coin Master