Game Revolution's top 20 quotes of all time!

GhostTrip

Rookie
All right, here we go. The top 20 quotes as selected by GR. Some of you may be confused as to why this is only a top 20. Well, almost everybody’s list had a completely different set of nominations, making it impossible to tally. So I was able to pull a maximum of 20 quotes that were nominated by more than one person. Then I ranked them up by how they were placed on the list.

This is my second time doing this. The first time I wrote it all out in GR, hit post and was timed out so I lost it all. Yeah I know. Well I’m a good sport and I’ve done it all over again a second time (always save your messages before posting them. Write it in word, highlight it and copy it, whatever, just ALWAYS save in case your long posts don’t go through!!)

â€

In before Zanker's "This thread is a farce" reply

But sweet list, I didn't nominate any cause it would have been really difficult for me to narrow the list down, but I can definitely agree with it!

This thread is a fa...oh, wait. :(
I however do not agree with the list. Too many obscure and un-epic things.
Where's the FALCON PAWNCH!!!
?
Though I suppose I shouldn't be complaining because I didn't vote. :D

Is that a picture of Fallout???? I explored like half the map and never found Arabia.

Whatever. Good list, it'd be tough to narrow it down, although I totally called the #1 in my head.

In my quotes i put down, i should have added "Conglaturation You have completed a great game"
That was a quote from Ghostbusters on the NES, yes they didn't proofread that little comment, it's just humorous everytime i see it.

But all and all, the nominations were pretty good. I agree with Keepithowitis, i never saw that either

Top 20 Gaming Crotch Shots

Mario when he dies from Super Mario Bros. 3, Raiden from MGS2, Naomi from MGS: VR Missions (ok, so you had to a pervert with a lot of patience and quick timing.), etc.

Trippysmurf said:
Naomi from MGS: VR Missions (ok, so you had to a pervert with a lot of patience and quick timing.)

Haha, you mean the unlockable photo shoot game? I used to play that with my finger on the power button so if my mom came in she wouldn't think I was a total weirdo (because I was).

used44 said:
Trippysmurf said:
Naomi from MGS: VR Missions (ok, so you had to a pervert with a lot of patience and quick timing.)

Haha, you mean the unlockable photo shoot game? I used to play that with my finger on the power button so if my mom came in she wouldn't think I was a total weirdo (because I was).

You aren't alone my friend.

Trippysmurf said:
used44 said:
Trippysmurf said:

You aren't alone my friend.

Nice. Every game needs the unlockable Japanese girl photo shoot.

Guise, do a hot game babes list. PERVERSION! EXCITEMENT! POLYGONS! AYANE! SEX PESTS! ARREST WARRANTS!

JCD said:
Guise, do a hot game babes list. PERVERSION! EXCITEMENT! POLYGONS! AYANE! SEX PESTS! ARREST WARRANTS!

We'd have to specify: do you mean hot girls in games, or hot girls that professionally play games?

Once again, good job. Not as epic as the others but those were top 100 lists and we had to wait for an update like some drama TV show, LOL.

I give you credit for doing the whole thing twice. One time I wrote out a really long post, left my computer for a minute to use the washroom, came back and wrote some more. Then hit submit and I was timed out. And I thought fuck this I'm not writing that out again!

I was expecting more, the MK ones were useless IMO. Should've been something deep. but if everyone's list was different then what can ya do? But nothing from Final Fantasy?That was a shocker!!

I just knew Jill Sandwhich and All Your Base Belong to Us would be in the top 5!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo