CYOA: Lantern's Light

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lantern's Light, Page 69
"I saw him naked, trust me, you don't want to see him naked.... His thing is like an evil little gnome who leaps out to attack you and his nipples are wayyyy too small. It's just freaky looking."

It was then that the jury started shouting and hollaring. A unified voice came out of the clamoring.

"DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH!"

Used banged his gavel and shouted "Bang bang!" as he did it, for redundancy's sake. "Order in the court! ORDER!"

Everyone quieted down because holy shit have you heard an Alaskan yell before? Have you ever heard Used yell? He's so docile. Used stood up and suddenly his gavel transformed into a gun. Like a laser gun!

"NO! Please! I didn't mean to kill all those children!" MattAY protested.

"WHAT?! YOU KILLED CHILDREN TOO?!" The jury started chanting again. "SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT."

That's when Used activated bullet time and took a flying dive off the bench. His judge robes flapped dramatically with this great motion. As he dove, Used lined up a shot and fired.

The bullet drove slowly through the air towards MattAY's face. As the bullet entered, his face erupted with a shower of blood and bone, cartilage and skin. Used landed hard on the ground, but remained in a prone position and unloaded the rest of his pistol into MattAY's body.

It was if the entire world cheered at once. The court room was filled to capacity with celebratory dancing and shouting and love making. It was the end of the revolutionary war and America was free.

The End

Yeah I figured I needed to end it. Brett's Metal Gear story was really really hard to follow, but I had fun with this and I hope you guys did too. I'll definitely do it again soon.

That's how history lessons should work.

I like how the main character wasn't involved in the conclusion.

danielrbischoff said:
Brett's Metal Gear story was really really hard to follow

But...but...I worked so hard on clarity and story flow. :(

Dan, good job. I like how you shoved in Max Payne references. I liked the butchering of classic quotes. I liked it. I like you. I should stop.

Bretimus_v2 said:
danielrbischoff said:
Brett's Metal Gear story was really really hard to follow

But...but...I worked so hard on clarity and story flow. :(

Dan, good job. I like how you shoved in Max Payne references. I liked the butchering of classic quotes. I liked it. I like you. I should stop.
Nah, hard to follow like a tough act to follow. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle