CYOA: Lantern's Light

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bretimus_v2 said:
Wow, this is like a history lesson too. I never knew Margaret Thatcher was so cool!
You guys are going to make me write about Margaret Thatcher, I'm at least going to make it educational:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_thatcher
There are a ton of nods to info I read here.... even down to page numbers. Thatcher's lowest approval rating was at one point 40%, 40 being the page you would have turned to had you chosen to use a poll to check Thatcher Bot's approval rating in the story.

DO YOU REALIZE HOW HARD I'M WORKING ON THIS?!

danielrbischoff said:
Bretimus_v2 said:
Wow, this is like a history lesson too. I never knew Margaret Thatcher was so cool!
You guys are going to make me write about Margaret Thatcher, I'm at least going to make it educational:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_thatcher
There are a ton of nods to info I read here.... even down to page numbers. Thatcher's lowest approval rating was at one point 40%, 40 being the page you would have turned to had you chosen to use a poll to check Thatcher Bot's approval rating in the story.

DO YOU REALIZE HOW HARD I'M WORKING ON THIS?!

Work? No, no, no. This is just how much free time you have.

danielrbischoff said:
Thatcher's lowest approval rating was at one point 40%, 40 being the page you would have turned to had you chosen to use a poll to check Thatcher Bot's approval rating in the story.

But if Donnie Darko dies, how does he kill Frank so he can go back in time and tell him what to do???

LANTERN'S LIGHT, Page 98
A GIANT CAN OPENER!

"GET THAT THING AWAY FROM ME!" Thatcher Bot screeched as GL's power ring quickly maneuvered the can opener towards the foul beast. It's whirring gears and sorta sharp little blade thingy neatly cut Thatcher-Bot in half. Unfortunately for GL and everyone in the city, this meant that Thatcher Bot's skirt was no longer attached to her blouse. She once again flashed everyone in town.

"Oh, God, why did Margaret Thatcher have to be such a fucking whore?" GL muttered under his breath.

A small figure began to crawl out of the wreckage that remained of Thatcher Bot's upper half. It was none other than...

MattAY, page 1776
A ghost, page 800
the actual Margaret Thatcher, page 99

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod