Aliens and UFO's n shit.

I just started thinking about Ender's Game and how you have two races (humans and buggers) that refuse to see each other as intelligent or value the lives of the other just because intelligence is not equated on similar terms.

Trippysmurf said:
Maybe God is an Alien?

He was in Star Trek V: The Final Frontier.

Or Q is God. Q is an Alien.

But neither God in Star Trek nor Q looked like this
god.jpg

And we all know that's what God looks like

Noooo! Please people, not another debate about God! Debating can be fun but this subject is just off-limits. It's been done to death, and then it's been done again and again after it's been done to death.

You can't force people to change their minds on this stuff. You either believe, you don't believe or you're unsure. And no matter what you believe nobody is going to tell you different.

I could've written a letter to John Travolta and told him his religious movie Battlefield Earth would go down as one of the worst movies ever made and he wouldn't listen to me.

If God exists, he's tired of you guys debating over him...
god2ff.jpg

Who would win a fight between God VS an Alien?

Bear in mind, this alien is equipped with a laser that melts whatever it touches, similar to the alien blood from the Alien films (HOLY SHIT right?!). And this Alien can also morph his features to look exactly like anyONE and anyTHING!

Sigh, fuck I'm bored -.-

StalfrosCC said:
That's funny because my laptop didn't lag at all. And it is a netbook.

You lose Madster.
Yeah but mine has also been running like shit recently.
This is a fresh install of Win7, too. With all the latest drivers and no bloatware.

I can only assume something is horribly wrong and that i will be have my legs blown off when the fan shatters, punctures the battery and causes what can only be described as 'testes hell' where the battery explodes while having enough power to literally cold crank most small cars.

Shouldn't you put that kind of power in a desktop computer rather than a laptop?

MattAY said:
Shouldn't you put that kind of power in a desktop computer rather than a laptop?
Probably, but Toshiba are insane and decide to put an 18.4" screen and speakers loud enough to shame most 4" systems in a neat quad core package that allows me to game for over an hour on battery.
The fans at the rear are powerful enough to pick up a thin piece of cardboard that comes within ~5mm of them, and the HDDs equal a Terabyte of 7200rpm goodness.

In short, this thing sucks up more power than most large LCD TVs these days. And a Wii.

That makes me genuinely scared of the battery they have installed. It takes up 1/5 of the entire laptop and, like i said, is capable of cranking a 1.0-1.6L engine in the cold.

So you're asking if Stal is God?....Hmmm....No. He is a demi-God, like Hercules. I find that much better than the real God. You actually SEE him, and Hercules did some awesome shit.

Which brings up the next question. If Stal is a Demi-God, then who is his godly parent?

My guess, Dionysus.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133