2011 Oscars

I'm guessing Inception wins Best Picture and Best Original Score, along with a few others....Even though I think How to Train Your Dragon has a better score. Darren Aronofsky will more than likely win Best Director.

Best Picture
I've seen all those movies and they're all fantastic! Tough choice but I'm gonna have to go with Inception, the most entertaining movie out of all of them. However, knowing The Oscars I'm going to have to predict The Social Network which was my second favorite movie of the year.

Best Director
I predict David Fincher and I hope he wins since Christopher Nolan isn't nominated... (those basterds)

Best actress
I'd like to see Natalie Portman win but I predict Annette Bening

Best Actor
Like to see James Franco take it but it'll probably go to Jessie Esienberg.

Toy Story 3 must win best animated movie, if it doesn't then the apocolpyse isn't in 2012, it will be on Oscar night.

Nolan was shafted on best director.

He deserves that more than Inception deserves best picture.

And Links you seem so confident with your choices. I imagine Bridges will lose out to Firth.

...I just don't care. bunch of rich twats giving out awards to other rich twats is feckin' pointless.

The court jester has risen so mightily, whilst the educator is thrown under the bus. If any of these people had sense, they're live (quite well) off of a million, hell make it two a year and give the rest to people that "need" it. In fact, I bet brad pitt could halve the deficit alone.

Grumblegrumblegrumblegrumblegrumblegrumblegrumble

keepithowitis said:
the only nominated movie I saw last year was social network soo

Go. See. Inception.

Inception should win way more awards that it will. It'll probably get the SFX ones, perhaps music, and even though it should win best picture, it won't.

can't wait to see the internet rage for 2 hours or so when Inception loses on all counts.
"I'm so upset!! ... never mind."

psst, the Oscars hate you. expect massive losses.

Chris_Crime said:
can't wait to see the internet rage for 2 hours or so when Inception loses on all counts.
"I'm so upset!! ... never mind."

psst, the Oscars hate you. expect massive losses.

This...And what Eyebrows said.

I used to enjoy watching the Academy Awards. Now I'll read the results the next day and google any speeches that have generated some good word of mouth. Otherwise it's a bunch of fake, pretentious, self congratulatory BS.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133