20 Qs

Longo_2_guns said:
De-Ting said:
Has this character been in a Batman comic?
Yes

This doesn't necessarily make it a batman regular. Lots of other characters have been featured in batman books.

Does this character have super powers?

Don't know if you were trying to explain it to me, but that's the reason I used for the question above yours.

Lets not waste questions while waiting for answers on other important ones. As the best host of this, I've seen that mistake made in past rounds.

used44 said:
Lets not waste questions while waiting for answers on other important ones. As the best host of this, I've seen that mistake made in past rounds.

If he was Superman you'd sure feel silly! Meh, I'm just in one of those moods.

The more questions that are answered, the more it actually sounds like Batman himself. I mean if he has no super powers and has his own comic series... I'm pretty sure he's the only one in the JL who has no super powers, unless I'm wrong, and JL characters would be the only ones with a main series who I can think of that would make an apperance, I could be wrong.

It also could be Nightwing? Who technically isn't Robin. It can't be Harvey Dent or Comissioner Gordon since he's not employed by Gotham.

Only thing I'm not sure about is if Batman actually died. I'm sure he has, since many characters have died and been reborn into a new series. But that's better decided for someone who knows their shit.

Since we're only 10 questions in, I'll risk a general question.

Is he known for using gadgets?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo