Women with short/no hair

Mod-Chip

Rookie
I don't know whence this fascination/fixation came from, but I've become increasingly attracted to women with short (think Winona Ryder's hair, but shorter) or no hair, and I was wondering if anyone here shared this passion.

There's something almost post-apocalyptic/matrixy about a chick with uber short hair that makes my toes curl...perhaps it's latent homosexuality, but I'm hoping that I'm not the only one.

-BBK

some can pull it off, some look like men (that would otherwise be hot with long hair). really depends.

often when i see a woman with short hairs it's like.. oh hey a lesbian cool. some just have that lesbian look with it.

i'm trying to think of an example of one I find hot, but can't at the moment but i know i've seen them.

that said.. nothing beats a girl with LONG straight lovely hair, pretty much of any color, except maybe black.

=========================================================================================================================================================
Lethean, it is time. Time for you to relinquish all titles and admin rights back to GR.
You were the worst leader at the worst time, but your time is now over. You must give back everything that you have taken, a sacrifice unto the gods who've watched over us since our humble beginnings.
As you well know, this is part of the circle of life for those who take up the mantle of a GR admin*; you aren't the first and will not be the last. Moderators the likes of tno, Kaanch, maca2kx and so on, have all come and gone during our time. Now it is your time, and you too must go, forever.
This is the way it's always been, the die is cast. It is your time to leave us.
You may log in once every 7 months with a 2 thread maximum, 3 post maximum allocation, but nothing more as is tradition.

Lethean, my good man, you were the worst leader at the worst time. Wait, I've said that already, though it bears repeating. Don't bother Googling 'bears repeating', I'm correct in my spelling. We had expected, well, certainly not great things of you, no, but a modicum of competence, yes. You have not delivered. Under your reign of absolute horror and terror, our numbers have only dwindled. In a room of half a dozen or so, a dozen on a good day, you're the only one laughing at your jokes, and instead of a customary 'lol', you type 'lawl'. We're here to say No More. It's time. Into the volcano you go, you must pay the ultimate price.
As is tradition.

We won't forget you soon. Adios.

=========================================================================================================================================================
Any further action from this point on, including your acknowledgment or refusal of this thread or hide/deleting of this thread, shall be taken as a mark of compliance on your part.
flvg2x.png

Piano Tuners' Union, Local 412

*For the uninitiated, every so often, every 5 years or so, the members of the GR forums come together and decide which admin's to get thrown off the island.
Trust No One was thrown out by committee http://www.petitiononline.com/gr86tno/petition.html
Kaanchtoofan retired in disgrace after it had been learned he was abusing his powers and influence to foster a relationship with a real life ogre behind our backs.
maca2kx left when when Shane had stopped posting and his job was complete, the only moderator thus far to leave on a high note.
And Stal left after being stalked by Ugh. He legitimately feared for his life.

intoTheRain said:
that said.. nothing beats a girl with LONG straight lovely hair, pretty much of any color, except maybe black.

Basically this except i also like girls with black/really dark hair

Nah, I quite like short hair on some girls. Like Kiera Knightley in Domino styley. But no shorter than that please.

PS - Liking the new avatar there Gunner, bringing out the new Zoro! Really want to know how he lost his eye!

MattAY said:
PS - Liking the new avatar there Gunner, bringing out the new Zoro! Really want to know how he lost his eye!

I know me too i just want to know what happened to everyone over the 2 year time skip also how more awesome zoro became.

Indeed!

WickedLiquid said:
I've wanted to change my avatar and sig for almost a year but I'm too damn lazy.

Do iiiiiiit. Liquid snake with really evil, thick eyebrows would define you to a tee. Or Liquid Snake on a bottle of water....was your name even based on Liquid Snake or am I shooting blanks here?

MattAY said:
Do iiiiiiit. Liquid snake with really evil, thick eyebrows would define you to a tee. Or Liquid Snake on a bottle of water....was your name even based on Liquid Snake or am I shooting blanks here?

It was indeed based on Liquid Snake! Didn't want to be so obvious about it and be known as the MGS guy.

I've always held to the thought that hair is directly affected by someones face.

Some girls can't do long hair, some can't do short. One of my ex's looked smoking hot with long hair. Guess she was getting it cut one day and someone messed up, cause she wound up with a real short cut, and it was just not working for her. None the less, I did the obligatory thing and told her she still looked good. Actually, I told her she looked "spunky" and she took it as a compliment, whether I meant it that way or not.

But by short hair, I mean enough that a comb is still a practical tool. Shorter then that, go get in the line named after a gardening tool.