Which upcoming game will you buy?

I'll get okami for wii next. I missed out on the PS2 version and it looks ace.

The next new release I'm likely to buy will be GTAIV. Most of the others I'll probably take my time on purchasing, I've got enough games to play right now as it is.

Gran Theft Auto IV is released worldwide on April 29th. That means I get the release date a good 12 hours before America. Good times.

StalfrosCC said:
Longo- I noticed you said you will be getting Haze. What about Haze makes you want to get it?
go to the sony forum i starteda thread about it therem it has a preview linked in it aswell it speaks for its slelf

As to what game i will be purchesing, defently mgs4

jivesc00ter said:
StalfrosCC said:
Longo- I noticed you said you will be getting Haze. What about Haze makes you want to get it?
go to the sony forum i starteda thread about it therem it has a preview linked in it aswell it speaks for its slelf

I'm not much of an FPS gamer, but I have to admit, Haze appealed to me. jive, it does indeed look like a must-have, don't you reckon?

used44 said:
The next new release I'm likely to buy will be GTAIV. Most of the others I'll probably take my time on purchasing, I've got enough games to play right now as it is.
In the same boat as you. GTA4 is so close and I'm a huge fan of the series so it's a no-brainer. I really can't see me making many other purchases due to the vast amount of quality games I still have to beat.

I get in these sports game ruts where all i want to play is game after game of College Hoops or MLB 2K8 or Forza 2, and I can't pull myself away enough to play or finish many of the ohter quality single player games (Assassin's Creed, Lost Oddysey, Condemned). :S I'm okay with that though.

thetank said:
jivesc00ter said:
StalfrosCC said:

I'm not much of an FPS gamer, but I have to admit, Haze appealed to me. jive, it does indeed look like a must-have, don't you reckon?
for sure im really excited to play hte 4 player co op hopefully with soem gr peoples

Bazooka, it was a joke. People are entitled to their own opinions. In an entirely Caucasian family, I grew up (of my own conviction) listening to hip-hop music, and found San Andreas the easiest GTA for me to play, because I liked the characters better, or something. My parents told me the music I listened to was rubbish, and I disagreed, but that was their opinion.

And for fuck's sake, it was Monty Python!

Well my familys music did not exaclty match.My tparents listen to Led Zeppelin,I listen to them too but i also listen to metal my parents hate metal.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle