What did you give for Christmas?

Three 6.5 gallon containers of Garrett's Popcorn Chicago mix, 200 sheet photo paper gloss regular, 100 sheet photo paper ultimate to the max paper, 8 piece cookware nonstick TFAL thermo spot heat indicator Signature series, micro cut 12 sheet paper shredder 6.7 gallon with 4-year extended warranty, 50+ Kcup coffee and cocoa brews, dallas cowboys bbq grill utensils, dallas cowboys chef hat with large apron, $50 bucks and some ipad screen wipes, 2 astrology books, and an astrology calendar, tamales, gta v for ps3, 7 piece bamboo cookware utensils for the kitchen, a pedometer, $60 towards getting the dog groomed.

About 300 dollars worth of movies.

I really have zero practical sense as far as gift giving goes, but somehow I know EXACTLY what movies people are going to enjoy the most.

Though I will admit, I gave one of my friends a copy of Sharknado and a 5 movie megapack of other films by The Asylum. So that was fun.

Kitchenaid mixer
Underarmor hoodie x2
Whole bunch of soaps and chit from Crabtree and Evelyn
4 Wine Glasses
a Decanter

and a bunch of little chit

-Mom and step-dad got a blu-ray player
-Dad got a guitar pick maker
-Two brothers got throwing knives based off Assassin's Creed
-Sister, her husband and uncle each received $25 gift cards to Amazon
-Grandma and aunt each received a $15 gift card to Wal-Mart.

In total, I spent about $230 on them.

Some clothes, some sports equipment, some gift cards, built some chalkboards for my nephews and nieces. Didn't go too overboard.

Um, some photo frames, a Space Invaders mug and a Pacman bottle opener to my older brother, the entire Lord of the Rings trilogy to my mother, and Papers, Please and Surgeon Simulator 2013 to my younger brother.

I use this time of year to update my mom in the ways of tech. Needless to say I spent a bunch on a chrome book and a router. Also some sneakers. The rest of the family gets shirts, DVDs, and cologne/perfume. The gf gets some music gear.

My immediate family is just my mom and I. So I spoil her every year. For the rest of my family they just wanted to do stockings this year because everyone was tight on cash. So I just bought a bunch of stocking stuffers stuff for everyone.

Also got liquor for my best friend and purfume and tickets for the Evil Dead musical for the gf. It's awkward buying purfume.

WickedLiquid said:
Also got liquor for my best friend and purfune and tickets for the Evil Dead musical for the gf. It's awkward buying purfume.
Are you misspelling it on perpose?

I got my friends and family a few things...

-I got my best friend Disney Infinite for X-Box 360 and a extra few figurines to go with it.
-I got one of my friends Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix for PS3 and also pre-ordered + fully paid for Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix, which they'll get later once the game comes out.
-I got two tickets (weekly passes) for my friend and her boyfriend to go theme parks while they're down south while on their most recent holiday/vacation.
-I helped chip in some cash with all my friends to get one of our friends a group gift - a PS4.
-I helped chip in some cash with all my friends to get another friend a group gift - a massive DVD box set of Star Wars stuff.
-I got my older brother The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds for 3Ds.
-I got my boss a t-shirt which reads "D.A.D.D" - Dad's Against Daughters Dating.
-My older brother and I chipped in together and bought our oldest brother a 3Ds XL and also a copy of The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds.
-For the girl I'm dating, a bought her a nice leathery watch bracelet (which she wears all the time thankfully) and a music CD, solo piano music, which she tells me she really likes.

I received...

-From my friends as one big group present from them, they got me an iPad Mini 2 with retina display! :D My name is even engraved on the back of it. I nearly cried. :')
-Some games as Steam gifts from my older brother.
-An iTunes gift card, a Batman coffee mug and a small Batman figurine from my oldest brother and his girlfriend.
-From the girl I'm dating, she got me a Batman gym singlet and a Stephen King novel.
-From my best friend I got some winter clothing (gloves, beanie, scarf etc.) to prepare me for winter when we all go to Japan at the end of 2014.

That's it!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod