What are you listening to? (Music General)

The-Raven-That-Refused-To-Sing-And-Other-Stories.jpg

Steve Wilson - The Raven That Refused To Sing (And Other Stories)

The Pin Drop - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3wBrqQi6m0

Progressive rock of some sorts from the Porcupine Tree headman.

I've literally been on a Sunny Day Real Estate BINGE for about a week now. If you've never listened to them, go for it (if you like 90s alt-grunge, that is).

I have been listening to a lot of Nine Inch Nails. It helps me focus when I'm playing COD Black Ops online and actually helps my Kills/Death ratio. If I play something offline, like I have been playing Okami on the Wii I will listen to Gorilaz(I'm a huge fan I have all their albums) and it really goes along with the game.

But usually if I'm playing any other games I will usually switch from Classic Rock, to Deadmau5, Red Hot Chili Peppers, The White Stripes, or Daft Punk.

Weird variety huh?

SolidSevchinko78 said:
I have been listening to a lot of Nine Inch Nails. It helps me focus when I'm playing COD Black Ops online and actually helps my Kills/Death ratio. If I play something offline, like I have been playing Okami on the Wii I will listen to Gorilaz(I'm a huge fan I have all their albums) and it really goes along with the game.

But usually if I'm playing any other games I will usually switch from Classic Rock, to Deadmau5, Red Hot Chili Peppers, The White Stripes, or Daft Punk.

Weird variety huh?
I've had Plastic Beach in rotation quite a bit lately. Why does everyone hate this album? I think there are some terrible tracks, but then there are some amazing songs too.

I've had Plastic Beach in rotation quite a bit lately. Why does everyone hate this album? I think there are some terrible tracks, but then there are some amazing songs too.[/quote]

I don't either, I think its because it's different. The first time I heard a track, I didn't like it, and was worried but after giving the whole album a listen, its solid. It's not as good as Demon Days(I think its one of the best albums ever made) but its entertaining. One of my favorite tracks on there is "Superfast Jellyfish." Hosted a match once in Killzone 2 and it lets you put custom soundtracks on while you play online, put that on and well people were mostly like WTF?

"All hail king Neptune and his water breathers
No snail thing to quick for his water feeders
Don't waste time with your net, our net worth is Set Ready, go.
Many know others, but
we be the colors of the mad and the wicked
we be bad, we be brickit with the 24 hour sign
shower my habits while you dine like rabbits
with the crunchy, crunchy carrots (that's chicken)
Gotta have it Superfast!"

Favorite line out of that song haha

SolidSevchinko78 said:

Weird variety huh?

im the same way man... my variety is from one end of the spectrum to the other.

though i really dont enjoy classic rock anymore, which is a shame to say. i just dont get anything out of it unless im sitting around a campfire with my friends in the summer or on a boat drinking a beer.

at one time it was all i listened to

IntotheRain said.

im the same way man... my variety is from one end of the spectrum to the other.

though i really dont enjoy classic rock anymore, which is a shame to say. i just dont get anything out of it unless im sitting around a campfire with my friends in the summer or on a boat drinking a beer.

at one time it was all i listened to

I can't get enough of it, it makes me really happy, takes me back to a simplier time that I wish I grew up in(I was born 1988) the 60's-70's. I can't even listen to modern music anymore, a lot of it just plain sucks anymore. Im talking about the main stream music that plays like Taylor Swift(shudder), Justin Beiber(Bigger Shudder), and Pop music. Give me Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin, AC/DC, Aerosmith, Steve Miller Band, and Eagles any day!!![/i]

Also White Stripes go well with frantic Call of Duty multiplayer matches. It really goes well if I'm playing Zombies on Black Ops, or Spec Ops Survival in MW3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod