We all suck! Here's why...

Bretimus_v2

So tired.
It was totally WickedLiquid's birthday over the weekend! What...the...heck?!?!? I expect more from you guys, especially in the annoying birthday topics department...and the bedroom (but that's an unnecessary tangent). I wished him his birthday best on PSN. What's your excuse? NOTHING! That's what!

So pay your respects to our Canadian Cuddle-bunny! The nicest mod on the forums and the inventor of the two-wheel unicycle. Please, it'll mean a lot to him. He's sensitive.

For you, bro, I have collected three of the wickedest liquids imagineable.

Grog from Monkey Island
grogrecipe.png

Mutagen
mutagen_can_2.png

Dr. Pepper
220px-Dr-pepper-can.jpg

Enjoy.

Well, that's not true. Canadians have the day they arose from the snow and came to life.

Happy snow arising day, Wicked!

Happy Birthday dude. I think we're all out of Asian girls, so I got you a Black Russian.

49594139_absolut_black_russian_gihy_xlarge.jpeg

I was in Austria - totally not my fault!

Happy Birthday Wicked.

pretty-asian-girl-560x353.jpg

and then add:

liquid-snake-20080508002758761_640w.jpg

= the best devil's threesome ever.

Happy birthday Liquid. Awkward that I'm very late, I know. But if I continue typing, it'll ["ittle"] only become more awkward. Maybe you'd forget I was late at all? But then...but then I just reminded you... of ...how late i was.

Uh oh. Very awkward now. These eyes :shock: they're my "it's getting awkward now" eyes. so yeah.

reading this post at a staggered clip really helps bring out the awkwardness.

:thumbup:

Happy Bday dude, Sorry - saw the topic - didn't even think to click it until now!

here are some tits as an apology

388741.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod