Which cartoon cast is better?

• Warner Bros.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Disney

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Boringman54

Rookie
Which cast of cartoons are better? Warner Bros. is the cartoons woth Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Tweety Bird, Wil-E-Coyote, etc. and Disney is with Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy, Pluto, etc. Personally, I've found Warner Bros. to be more enjoyable because there is more funny, violent-ish parts while Disney seems to be for even younger kids. Who do you say is better?

As much as I like the old Disney classics, lately they have only recycled the old things while annoying the crap out of me with overpriced DVDs stuffed with commercials.

hmm... tough choice.

Warner Bros. is a total blue collar laugh-a-thon, there for you day in day out.
Disney is your vacation in the Bahamas; a five star gourmet meal that you treat yourself to but only so often.
(i'm considering their history pertaining to my own experiences, of course)

I can't decide.

Disney is full of some really weird crap like that golden penis on the front cover of the little mermaid.

Warner Bros. isn't as enjoyable to me. All the jokes are the same. [Character 1] uses oversized plan to KILL [Character 2], but [C. 2] causes it to either backfire or breaks all laws of space and time, either way causing it to blow up in [C. 1]'s face. Real fuckin' funny.

Warner Bros. for everything but Freakazoid , Pinky and the Brain, and The Animaniacs.

When I was a kid I hated all of those shows. It was really strange when, as an adult, I discovered that these shows have huge cult followings. Disappointing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle