The TV Showdown - It's All Over!

Oh FUCK YOU REKKIE! :*(

The Shield up against a sci-fi show on a VIDEO GAME FORUM?!? :(

Please surprise me here GR and vote for the Shield!

I love both shows but you know....I have to go with the Shield. I haven't seen the explosive performances on Firefly that I've witnessed in 6 seasons of the Shield, as great as it is.

Rachel - She doesn't wear a bra most of the time - FTW!
Emperor Femur
Ross
Zoe
Master Shake

Firefly - Lethean, Firefly was the return of great Science Fiction, on the networks nonetheless. You can't compare a show that was on Fox to a show on FX. Can you imagine what Firefly would have been like on Sci-Fi? It would have been whole seasons of episodes as good as Serenity.

I can go on, but Firefly is one of my favorite shows.

The draw is entirely random.

Mal lost to archie so I'm not sure of the sci fi > everything else rule here.

Plus I hope that shadow raiders pic is right those characters are tough to find photos for.

Daisy Steiner - Spaced
Emperor Femur - Shadow Raiders
Gi - Captain Planet and the Planeteers
Zoí« Washburne - Firefly
Master Shake - Aqua Teen Hunger Force

Firefly

Trippysmurf said:
Can you imagine what Firefly would have been like on Sci-Fi? It would have been whole seasons of episodes as good as Serenity.

I can go on, but Firefly is one of my favorite shows.

It would have, but it wasn't :p.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge fan of Firefly and Serenity, but the Shield to me is one of the most powerful, original shows in a market flooded with procedural dramas, especially cop ones.

Oh and Used..I did vote! I voted for the Shield. I don't watch enough T.V to know who any of the other characters are. I recognize Gi, Ross, Rachel, Shake, Gi but none of the others. It'd be completely unfair of me to vote. (And I can't even remember Gi well enough to vote fairly in that match up.)

Cool Ill prob need a hand getting some of the other pics for that show. I've still got the next days worth sorted.

I'll actually be starting the match 10 in about 6 hours as I'll be away from home tomorrow morning. There normally isn't many votes from this late but votes for both matches will be accepted until morning then just the match 10 ones for another 24 hours.

I'll provide updates as I can still post from my iPhone but I just can't post new matches on it due to the amount of copying and pasting names & links etc

Okay as promised here's match 10 early. Votes for match 09 will still be counted so if you missed that feel free to throw them in and i'll sort them out.

Match 09 will remain open for about 12 more hours
Match 10 will remain open for about 36 hours

Catwomen - Batman (1966)
character091.jpg

vs

Scrooge McDuck - DuckTales
character092.gif

--------------------

Graveheart - Shadow Raiders
character093.gif

vs

Harry Morgan - Dexter
character094.jpg

--------------------

Noah Bennet - Heroes
character095.jpg

vs

Lindsay Bluth Fí¼nke - Arrested Development
character096.jpg

--------------------

Vegeta - Dragonball Z
character097.jpg

vs

President David Palmer - 24
character098.jpg

--------------------

Kon - Bleach
character099.jpg

vs

Trunks - Dragonball Z
character100.gif

--------------------

OZ
show19.jpg

vs

Black Books
show20.jpg

--------------------

My votes:
Catwomen (Meow)
Harry
Lindsay
Vegeta
Trunks

Black Books

It hearts for me to vote against Noah, Palmer and Kon but Arrested Development is just too good and those are my favourite DBZ characters...and that was my real introduction to anime.

MATCH 9

Rachel
Arnold
Ross
Zoe
Master Shake

Firefly

MATCH 10

Scrooge
Harry Morgan
Lindsay
Vegeta
KON!!!!

Black Books

Catwoman
Noah Bennet
The Prez

How many people who voted for Firefly have actually seen more than one to three episodes of the Shield? (No, this isn't me being a sore loser my show was beat out already :p. I'm just curious if many people here have even seen it. I myself just saw my first episode this year when I ended up getting season 1.)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133