The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled...

...was convincing the world he didn't exist. :roll:

That's it? N00b.

The greatest trick man ever pulled was convincing women that's it's empowering for them to take up pole dancing.

Seriously...pole dancing? Mental/physical empowerment, stronger, positive role models? Ha.

Let us hope it becomes an Olympic sport. :lurk:

Guys, the fell for it. Really.

Thoughts, opinions?

Seems fit as just another gymnastics performance. I mean, we already have one for walking on a board.

Eh, makes about as much sense as any other Olympic competition.

They're all just a performance.... why the fuck am I agreeing with Deting.

If cricket can't make it in, there is no chance for pole dancing.

They could just add it to the floor routine.

But men don't watch women walking on a board for money. As far as I know...

>_>

<_<

I wonder if this will pave the way for a sexual Olympics...best hand job, BJ, etc.

Why does TNO argue with pole dancing... Is he sick? did he lost his balls? What have you done with him!

Beside, the whole pole dancing is girl powering is part of the Manhood-Brotherhood ("ManBro") plot to trick women into becoming our sex slaves in the near future... Now they'll know because of you! Didn't you read the memo? Or aren't you part of the global conspiracy?

KoalaRainbowPoop said:
*just sitting back, watching the show, waiting for the thread to be locked*

Lien said:
Why does TNO argue with pole dancing... Is he sick? did he lost his balls? What have you done with him!

Beside, the whole pole dancing is girl powering is part of the Manhood-Brotherhood ("ManBro") plot to trick women into becoming our sex slaves in the near future... Now they'll know because of you! Didn't you read the memo? Or aren't you part of the global conspiracy?

A: It won't be closed. It's a legitimate topic about pole dancing; how it's grown from doing an activity you did outside airports for old Japanese men who paid you to wear a schoolgirl uniform and call him tai-pan to an Olympic sport.

B: I'm not arguing, just observing.

C: I did and I am, and we are very disappointed in you, fellow comrade. The first rule of ManBro is you don't talk about ManBro. Yes, they'll know. So? They're women, it doesn't matter. It's too late. The movement has begun and it's far too late to try and stop it now.

For that is the will of ManBro.

:toast:

Awesome.

But in a way, not awesome. Because they'll all be muscley with Chun-Li thighs and faces like sandpaper.
Here's hoping for a Scandanavian blonde.

I've seen live athletic pole dancing and it's not so sexual as you think it is. Think about the rope acrobats in circuses, pole dancing is actually quite similar.

Curling is the only sport where women can scream "HARDER! HARDER! HARDER!" and not cause laughter on a biblical scale. :p

And pole dancing... The only way they'll get it to be taken seriously, is if the dancers base their routines on technical difficulty and don't play the sensuality card at ALL. Which is hard in pole dancing.

Seeing that NBC lost its ass hosting the winter Olympics this year. The committee might just consider pole dancing so national tv stations will even show it again on TV.

Admit it, you'd all watch the pole dancing. How many of you just happened to have the womens' gymnastics on the telly while working, or browsing the net.

... just me?

All the time, Grey...all the time:

allison-stokke-my-favorite-pole-vaulter.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod