Thang Global

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Advertising is bad, I will not advertise
Advertising is bad, I will not advertise
Advertising is bad, I will not advertise...]

Please , i'm very! new im not trying to be rude or anything, but your rudeness isn't neded. Just tell me what im doing wrong and i will change.

Stop posting spamvertisements for this MMO. And don't say it isn't. In the last few days, there have been three spamvertisements for this MMO. I'd say that isn't a coincedence.

Please guy's this isnt nessescary. I grew up in a foster home playing this game and it's loosing player's cause people like myself have played it too long. Im not trying to spam.

The reasons people are being 'rude' to you are numerous. First if you had bothered to read the terms and conditions upon registration you would be aware that commercial advertisements are not allowed here, secondly your first post (in the PC forum) was closed by none other than myself, surely that would have gave you a hint that what you were doing is against the rules. On top of that you're ignoring what long term posters are saying as well as repeatedly posting your email address and double posting. If you had taken a moment of your time to peruse the boards before posting you would have seen several similar topics advertising various services that had been promptly locked.

So, now you've shown you're not a spam bot show you can be a decent poster. Consider this your warning, one more topic like this and consider yourself banned.

Sam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle