Stay Classy Japan

herp derp see one retarded video originating from Japan and paint the entire country the same color.

btw, it's YOUR countries fault that other countries view african americans in that light. it's OUR news and TV shows that always portray black people as worthless gangsters and trouble makers.

everyone is a little bit at fault here, not just "japan"

its Japan for buying into it, our News for putting it in the spotlight, and lets be honest, a lot of retarded black people who choose not to take advantage of the priveleges their country has laid out for them.

that is all.

edit: only reason i went off on this rant is because some idiot was bashing China on facebook the other day because of the little girl who got ran over and ignored. i'm sure 90% of the Chinese population would have stopped to help that little girl, just because a video camera coincidentally caught a bunch of pathetic pieces of shit doesn't mean the entire country is that pathetic.

if any country is full of heartless, materialistic, brainwashed hypocrites, the majority of posters on this board are living in it.

there are good people and bad people everywhere.

De-Ting said:

Almost was in this boat stopped watching once. Then fast forwarded to the end and went on a rant.

Why were you watching this in the first place lulz.

Need more toyota boob videos imo.

intoTheRain said:
De-Ting said:

Almost was in this boat stopped watching once. Then fast forwarded to the end and went on a rant.

Why were you watching this in the first place lulz.

Need more toyota boob videos imo.

I probably wouldn't be welcomed here if I started peddling my smut.

I think people are reading a little too much into my topic title to be forming opinions on what I believe and Japan's xenophobia or racism in general.

Instead of being a tease, I'll explain. Racism is prevalent everywhere. I came across this video with blatant racism and thought it to be a good laugh. I never meant for this to be a deep philosophical debate on how racism is abundant across cultures. But, somehow it turned into that.

TL;DR, I'll stick to posting girls having miniature orgasms in fast cars.

I agree with Rain - that's a harsh accusation.

The actors agreed to it right? Cant be that bad.

intoTheRain said:
herp derp see one retarded video originating from Japan and paint the entire country the same color.

btw, it's YOUR countries fault that other countries view african americans in that light. it's OUR news and TV shows that always portray black people as worthless gangsters and trouble makers.

everyone is a little bit at fault here, not just "japan"

its Japan for buying into it, our News for putting it in the spotlight, and lets be honest, a lot of retarded black people who choose not to take advantage of the priveleges their country has laid out for them.

that is all.

edit: only reason i went off on this rant is because some idiot was bashing China on facebook the other day because of the little girl who got ran over and ignored. i'm sure 90% of the Chinese population would have stopped to help that little girl, just because a video camera coincidentally caught a bunch of pathetic pieces of s*** doesn't mean the entire country is that pathetic.

if any country is full of heartless, materialistic, brainwashed hypocrites, the majority of posters on this board are living in it.

there are good people and bad people everywhere.

Shut up. Just shut the fuck up. Stop talking! You contribute nothing, SHUT THE FUCK UP

You see? Because the men were black doesn't make this a racist scene. It just means they were rude. The white American in the Yankees shirt was portrayed as heartless or mean as well, because a disrespectful human nature knows no color lines. I think we've all learned something here today.

Silios said:
I think people are reading a little too much into my topic title to be forming opinions on what I believe and Japan's xenophobia or racism in general.

Instead of being a tease, I'll explain. Racism is prevalent everywhere. I came across this video with blatant racism and thought it to be a good laugh. I never meant for this to be a deep philosophical debate on how racism is abundant across cultures. But, somehow it turned into that.

TL;DR, I'll stick to posting girls having miniature orgasms in fast cars.

Yeah... yeah, okay. You didn't really explain your intentions when you posted the video with the YouTube title, and the world's racial stereotype debate happening in the comment section below it.

And chris crime swoops in incoherently ranting about something totally irrelevent in true chris crime fashion. Well played sir, well played. I tip my hat.

Silios I'm sure you didn't really mean all of Jaapan is like that but the idiot I'm referring to on Facebook did, which is why this topic set me off :) keep posting what you'd like. But ill always prefer boobs.

You guys do realize that japan has a history of stereotypes right? They did this with the Chinese and Koreans too, and they are all Asian cultures!

I mean...let's be honest we do a lot of stereotypes too, no matter what we do to people. So this is not accurate at all, but it happens.

LinksOcarina said:
You guys do realize that japan has a history of stereotypes right? They did this with the Chinese and Koreans too, and they are all Asian cultures!

I mean...let's be honest we do a lot of stereotypes too, no matter what we do to people. So this is not accurate at all, but it happens.

You saying that we Asians all look alike?

Nah, I'm just kidding. I needn't remind people of the Resident 5 debacle.

It's a good thing no one has ever stereotyped asians

jb39ory3zt.jpg

Silios said:
I came across this video with blatant racism and thought it to be a good laugh.

I don't think that was that blatant racism. What if the robbers would have been white or latin? Is it then racism too? I didn't see them in that video as black robbers. I saw them as just robbers and thugs. When you start to see people as colours, you're the racist.

Same thing with the RE5 "scandal". I wasn't shooting black people, I was shooting zombies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle