Soooo

That's the second time that bug has happened. It's literally the exact same post count. I have no fucking idea how.

I blame Daniel.

Not much. I'm putting off writing an essay as long as I can. Fucking midterms, am I right?

Get this, for part of my midterm, my teacher gave us a prompt at noon and said we had to do a full 3+ page essay with citations in 24 hours. Luckily it's all on stuff we know, so that's not too bad.

And yeah, just ban em. If it happens again, it's a 30 second venture into the admin tools to fix.

Longo_2_guns said:
He originally had a post count of 167777700 or something. I reverted it back to zero.

Whoa. Spambots give me the creeps, when they post ads I feel like I'm reading something HAL 9000 printed.

Don't you dare let any spambots get in the way of my highest active post count.

Longo_2_guns said:
Not much. I'm putting off writing an essay as long as I can. f****** midterms, am I right?

Get this, for part of my midterm, my teacher gave us a prompt at noon and said we had to do a full 3+ page essay with citations in 24 hours. Luckily it's all on stuff we know, so that's not too bad.

And yeah, just ban em. If it happens again, it's a 30 second venture into the admin tools to fix.
I love being an admin, like for realsies. Since I have admin on GR proper I can full ban from their profile page.

danielrbischoff said:
Longo_2_guns said:
Not much. I'm putting off writing an essay as long as I can. f****** midterms, am I right?

I love being an admin, like for realsies. Since I have admin on GR proper I can full ban from their profile page.

"oooh I'm Dan. I'm an admin on GR PROPER. I wear a waistcoat. Dust off the ol' air rifles boys! Pants down, tops off, hats on and skinny dipping in the lake - last one in can kiss my floppy hair....because I'm PROPER!"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle