Sniper Elite V2 [OT]

Affen

Rookie
"Vergib mir meine Führer. Ich habe keine hoden."

SNIPER_ELITE_V2_LOGO_A35A83.jpg

Release date : 4.5.2012
Platforms: Xbox 360, PS3, PC, Demo available for all.

New generic WW2 game to the already crowded shooter market? Or something with a little more personality?

Sniper Elite V2 is according to the developer an advanced sniping simulation with a devastating kill cam (Believe me, it really is).

Anyone else played the demo yet? I didn't know anything about this game and it didn't even sound promising, but god damn the demo was fun. I suggest that you try it out, even just for the kill cam.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkSjxud5Za0

Played the demo and actually thought about asking around for opinions. I enjoyed it, but I felt like I got respotted so easily. I played it once on whatever the regular difficulty is called and then followed it up with a Sniper Elite. Liked the bullet physics, it's not a great game but it definitely is taking it from a different perspective. I liked using the Focus to double check my shots and then I would just plow through everyone on that distance.

Fun game, maybe worth less than $60 down the road. My biggest detractor was the fact that the map is so linear. I almost wish that a sniper game would have a little less of a corridor feel. Maybe a couple more snipers hidden in the corners waiting for you to kill their friends so they can easily pick you off.

It was fun though...nothing as gratifying as shooting a guy and hear the PA-TUNG as it goes through his helmet. Kinda wish I could skip the kill cam. It's fun every other, but when you have 8 guys rushing you, you just want to get to the next guy. Hope they add a skip cue.

Bretimus_v2 said:
Fun game, maybe worth less than $60 down the road. My biggest detractor was the fact that the map is so linear. I almost wish that a sniper game would have a little less of a corridor feel. .

My thoughts exactly. I hope the full game would have more open areas, so that you could really choose your approach. In the demo it was quite clear what they wanted you to do at any given situation.

It also seems to have an co-op mode. I wonder how that'll play out.

Seems like a budget title through and through. I want to try the demo though.

You can shoot people and watch their testicles explode from your bullets in slow motion.

That's pretty much all you need to know to buy it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod