Ryder Cup

MattAY

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Errrr has anyone been watching this?

Europe kicked ass yesterday - sit down America!

9.5 Europe - 6.5 USA. The 12 singles are today because of our sucky weather, and I'm at fucking work watching it via text update.

Wow golf... But the worst about all this is that i already knew about it... I have no life

The GR forum has really sank low these days, haven't it?

Please, every big golf tournament that comes round is just an excuse for father-son bonding. My dad came to watch a couple holes and then we played Hot Shots Golf for an hour.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

EUR-OPE!! EUR-OPE!!

Even though noboday cares - I CARE BABY!

And yes, the topics are shit lately. We need some originality people. Or to put it another way, we need Blackstar to post more regularly.

Oh I'm happy boi! I'm REAL HA-
Eyebrowsbv31 said:
FLASH. From earlier in the year:

England Out – With Our Worst Ever World Cup Defeat.

Ok now I'm sad. cock :p

It's cool that it came down to the final match and all, and I will occasionally watch the final round of a tournament if I catch wind of something interesting happening (and if football hasn't started yet), but the Ryder cup bummed me out by being on at such a wacky time. I saw them playing through the rain in their awful track suits on Thursday but that's really all I was able to randomly watch.

I'm pretty sure everyone with a big cigar was in support for Jiminez. Just like everyone with a big curly wig was in support for McIlroy.

And yeah, it was at a wacky time for you. I love it when there's a golf tourny on in america though. Since it ends at around 1am for us here, it makes it a nice chilled evening with a few beers or something.

Eyebrowsbv31 said:
FLASH. From earlier in the year:

England Out – With Our Worst Ever World Cup Defeat.

The morning after that I walked into work and greeted everybody in German. Didn't go down too well and I had to eat lunch alone. :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod