Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't read a newspaper anyway.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

matdevdug

Rookie
December 3, 2006
Rumsfeld’s Memo of Options for Iraq War

Following is the text of a classified Nov. 6 memorandum that Defense Secretary Donald H. Rumsfeld sent to the White House suggesting new options in Iraq. The memorandum was sent one day before the midterm Congressional elections and two days before Mr. Rumsfeld resigned.

Nov. 6, 2006

SUBJECT: Iraq â€â€

although i think rumsfeld is a complete pile of shit, some of those ideas are somewhat sensible.

but, this war is a fucking war of pride anyway, another war america needed to stay the hell out of.

rumsfeld is right about us needing to change our path in iraq, but i also feel that there's only so much you can do in a country that doesn't want you there.

Yes, I couldn't agree more

Yeah, I hate this war. I feel so betrayed because I was lied to by my government in such a big way. The Iraq War is lost, and now we are only there because leaving would show a mistake on our peace.

umm

the thing is, war is ugly. and no one ever wants us to go to war.
but we have to understand that even if the war was a mistake, then the americans have an obligation to fix that mistake.
simply pulling out and leaving it all to the iraqis would be a bad idea. they need a game plan, and they need it to work.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle