Re: Kane's Wrath

Tyrranis

Veteran
Well, I just read your review, and I have to say it's pretty good.

Though, to be honest I think Kane's Wrath is more a hodge-podge of old C&C accomplishments. The new Global Conquest mode is rather similar to that thing that they bundled together with Firestorm, the splinter cells operate in a similar fashion to the Generals in Generals: Zero Hour and the music is a blend of C&C and C&C3.

But, then again there is 1 new track that I absolutely love in this, and that's the C&C3 Act on Instinct remix.

Tyrranis said:
Well, I just read your review, and I have to say it's pretty good.

Though, to be honest I think Kane's Wrath is more a hodge-podge of old C&C accomplishments. The new Global Conquest mode is rather similar to that thing that they bundled together with Firestorm, the splinter cells operate in a similar fashion to the Generals in Generals: Zero Hour and the music is a blend of C&C and C&C3.

But, then again there is 1 new track that I absolutely love in this, and that's the C&C3 Act on Instinct remix.

If you listen to the sound file of the Chinese dozer in Generals and the NOD engineer it's the same. Kanes Wrath is just EA cashing on fanboys like me. Half the shit is rehashed from generals and tiberium sun.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle