Pure Pwnage episode 9

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by monkeygoat, Dec 9, 2005.

1. monkeygoat

monkeygoat Rookie

For all fans of the great gaming documentry/comedy Pure Pwnage, Episode 9 will premiere 9:30 tonight at the Bloor Cinema in Toronto. There is plenty of room left, and tickets can still be purchased at the door. If pre-ordered tickets on the internet you can pick them up at the cinema starting at 8:00pm, please be early. Screenings in The Netherlands and the U.K. will follow shortly after. Ep. 9 will be released on the internet on Dec. 10 2005 in the evening Toronto time (GMT -5).

I can't wait for this. I'm not going to actually go to the theatre to see it but I'm gonna be one of the first to download it. :p :lol: :D :) Woot!

2. piracer

piracer Rookie

yea, saw it last night (dl) pretty funny again, but sad that dave is leaving.

3. monkeygoat

monkeygoat Rookie

Its got a bit too unrealistic for me, all that micro fighting. Its a bit stupid. The Dave part when he gets really angry, and when Jeremy fights with anastacias new boyfriend is funny though.