pointless advertising for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tree2

hello everyone,

I'm a game player.I aways play video games, i think video games can relieve myself from stress.But i used to be in trouble with buying game currency.Occasionally, i loged on www.gamerevolution.com, it is a website for selling game currency and powerleveling.Then I bought gold from it, just trying. Suprisingly, I found www.gamerevolution.com a good website to buy game currency. its delivery speed is very fast and its gold price is reasonable.
Additionally, its customer service is excellent.

SO if you want to buy game currency or powerlevel, log on www.gamerevolution.com

I am surprised that they even try..
95% of us, even those that many of us regard as being more or less braindead.
Do know that they sites are either fake, or just plain stupid.

The site should be called: Upyours :) Instead

Actually, it is much worse.

While Goldfarmers ruin the economy of a MMO their tactics of acquiring gold go beyond botting and farming like the Amish on crack.

A majority of these Goldfarming sites actually feast on player accounts, hacking, transferring and sharding items to get the gold they need so they can sell it.

In a game like WoW, Blizzard only recovers your Character and your level. So if your account is hacked, sharded then deleted at best you get back all your experience... any in game items you might have had on your character or in your bank are forfeit.

While that might not seem like a big deal to people who don't play MMOs if you really put it into perspective the "loot" is the only real goal of playing the game. Losing it to a Goldfarmer hacking your account can be a real big disappointment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo