Pc freezes while playing games

pexaj

Novice
Hey guys,

as the title suggests my pc freezes while playing games. No bsod, just freezes and I cant do anything but reset it by pressing the button on the case.

My temperatures seem fine. I tried Memtest, IntelBurnTest, no error. Tried choosing max performance in power settings,

choosing max performance in nvidia control panel, choosing nvidia gpu for physx, clean-installing the drivers, disabling c-states, disabling nvidia hd audio,

setting all sleep mode options to "never", nothing. It is driving me crazy. Any help is appreciated. My specs are:

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit Asus Maximus Hero VII Motherboard Corsair HXI 850W Psu Intel I7 4790K Cpu Evga 980 Ti Sc ACX 2 Gpu 2x8 GB DDR3 2400 Mhz Corsair Vengeance Ram I didn't do any overclocking

Hey guys,

as the title suggests my pc freezes while playing games. No bsod, just freezes and I cant do anything but reset it by pressing the button on the case.

My temperatures seem fine. I tried Memtest, IntelBurnTest, no error. Tried choosing max performance in power settings,

choosing max performance in nvidia control panel, choosing nvidia gpu for physx, clean-installing the drivers, disabling c-states, disabling nvidia hd audio,

setting all sleep mode options to "never", nothing. It is driving me crazy. Any help is appreciated. My specs are:

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit Asus Maximus Hero VII Motherboard Corsair HXI 850W Psu Intel I7 4790K Cpu Evga 980 Ti Sc ACX 2 Gpu 2x8 GB DDR3 2400 Mhz Corsair Vengeance Ram I didn't do any overclocking i got this site as solution https://simulatorapk.com
thanks in advance for any help

Hey, freezing issues during gaming can be frustrating. Since you've covered a lot of troubleshooting steps already, consider monitoring your system's event logs for any error messages or critical events around the time of the freezes. It might provide more insight into the issue. Also, make sure your graphics card drivers are up-to-date and try adjusting in-game settings for performance. If the problem persists, it could be a hardware issue, so testing components individually might help identify the culprit. Good luck!

If your PC freezes while playing games, it could be due to several reasons:
  1. Hardware Issues: Overheating, inadequate power supply, or faulty components like the GPU or RAM can cause freezes. Ensure your PC's hardware meets the game's requirements and that it's properly cooled and powered.
  2. Software Conflicts: Background applications or conflicting software can disrupt gameplay. Close unnecessary programs and update graphics drivers to resolve this.
  3. Driver Problems: Outdated or incompatible graphics drivers can lead to freezes. Keep your GPU drivers up to date to ensure compatibility with the latest games.
  4. Game Settings: Running a game on settings that exceed your PC's capabilities can cause freezes. Lower the in-game graphics settings to reduce the strain on your hardware.
  5. Overclocking: Overclocking can lead to instability. If you've overclocked your CPU or GPU, revert to default clock speeds to see if the freezes persist.
  6. Malware and Viruses: Malicious software can affect system stability. Run a malware scan to ensure your PC is clean.
  7. Hardware Stress Test: Consider running stress tests to identify hardware issues. Tools like MemTest can help identify RAM problems.
  8. Check for Windows Updates: Ensure your operating system is up to date as updates often include bug fixes that can improve system stability.
  9. Clean Your PC: Dust and debris can cause overheating. Regularly clean your PC to maintain proper airflow and cooling.
  10. Seek Professional Help: If the issue persists, it may be a complex hardware problem. Consult a professional technician for diagnosis and repair.
By addressing these common issues, you can troubleshoot and resolve the freezing problem while playing games on your PC.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133