Oh Hillary Clinton...Will you ever stop?

Do you think this will make any difference for Clinton?

• Yes, it will help her chances of getting into the White House.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, it will only bring back that gap between Dems.

• It will have no effect at all.

• It won't help her chances and may even further damage her political career and reputation.

• This is one crazy bitch. (And it will further damage her career, ruin her image some more, and have

• Total voters
MagnusNordir said:
srsly, how can you call getting to choose between a female and a negro (protip: mccain is the new Nader) democracy?

Because were not ignorant fucks

Anyways, If Hillary pulls some shit, she would only damage herself. There is no way she would win the nomination so all it would accomplish is further galvanization of the party as well as depicting her more as a B word.

Whomever is her adviser needs to pull the plug and stop filling her with false hope. She could actually save some face and earn a cabinet postion to ready her lunge into the White House in 2016. If she keeps up with this bitter shit its all going to end here. . . for good.

Oh crap.

this is all we need, because at this point the democratic party is finally healing after the split they caused to begin with.

Let them work on the same friggin ticket, and it will absolve all problems.

VegasGuru said:
*sniff* *sniff*

Oh that familiar stench of armpit and underwear that hasn't been washed in weeks. Couple that with swampy balls and bad breath.

Its a Troll !!!

Unfortunately, the biggest kick to our senses is of course the complete stupidity that comes from this beast. Someone slay it already...

The best way to kill a troll is to not feed him Vegas :wink:
Oh and you know... Call me crazy... but if Obama did call Maccain to be his VP, i won't be that surprised. Lincon's VP was his opponent during his campaign and he became the greatest president. Now an Edward/Obama alliance on the other hand, would be too good to be true, and most likely too.

Hum hum... anyhoo... Hilary should just back down for now...

Yeah, the negro having Mccain be his VP would prove nicely that the whole "change" theme was complete bullshit from the start. But that doesn't matter, he won the vote of every hippy faggot in the country by ripping on "people who cling on to their guns and Bibles" (both of which he'd love nothing more than to pry out of their cold dead hands, no doubt), so he's pretty much won it. I guess there's always hope America finally wakes up after being ruled by a negro for eight years - if there's still any heterosexual White Christians left after obama's reign, that is.

I'm very curious Magnus what country do you live in? it can't be somwhere in europe beacuse i have never heard of a european being as ignorant as you, and plus europe loves obama. So do tell us magnus.

jc00l said:
I'm very curious Magnus what country do you live in? it can't be somwhere in europe beacuse i have never heard of a european being as ignorant as you

Ah, to be young again.

Sorry, I just didn't understand how he couldn't be European.

Chris_Crime said:
jc00l said:
I'm very curious Magnus what country do you live in? it can't be somwhere in europe beacuse i have never heard of a european being as ignorant as you

Ah, to be young again.

Sorry, I just didn't understand how he couldn't be European.
Cause europeans love obama. did you see him in germany, it was nuts.

Yes I did, it was awesome JFK style. But you said you've never heard of a European as ignorant as him.
Just how many Europeans do you know?

For someone like him to not ever possibly be European seems just as ignorant of a statement.

Watch a football match when a black player steps onto the field. Monkey gestures from the audience and bananas being thrown at black players is very common in European football. Most people would find that to be extremely ignorant.

Chris_Crime said:
Yes I did, it was awesome JFK style. But you said you've never heard of a European as ignorant as him.

For someone like him to not ever possibly be European seems just as ignorant of a statement.

Speaking as an American-European. I agree with Chris here, they are a lot of ignorant European i'm afraid. Antisemitism, xenophobia, Antiarabic sentiment and racism still exist today all throughout the European union. So that troll being in Europe is still a possibility.
But might i remind you TO NOT TO FEED TROLLS? and stay in topic please, thank you.
And don't worry about the racism in Europe. It may still be around, but they're the rotten apples of the barrels i tell you. We hate it as much as anyone would in the U.S. There's such thing as hippy Germans and darn them! Go wash your hair you flower wearing tree hugging bums! huh hum... GO OBAMA!

Also
Chris_Crime said:
Watch a football match when a black player steps onto the field. Monkey gestures from the audience and bananas being thrown at black players is very common in European football. Most people would find that to be extremely ignorant.
huh... what match is that? I know you didn't mean it but that's not a common thing. I know about the Italy/France match in Rome where the neo-nazi italians gave a salute to the french-arabs and black players last year. Biggest controversy in football history. Was it that one you were thinking about?

Chris_Crime said:

I am racist against tigers... your on thin ice

I actually have no idea how i can make myself stupid less stupid now... you win Chris it was a dumb thing to say. But never the less i am curious about what country he is from.

We still have much to learn about the troll.

I took this from this site. http://www-personal.edfac.usyd.edu.au/staff/souters/Humour/trolls.html
Changed some minor details.

ATTENTION GAMEREVOLUTION VISITORS, THIS AREA HAS BEEN DECLARED A TROLL
WILDLIFE REFUGE. TO LEARN ABOUT THE TROLL, ITS HABITAT, AND
ITS WAY OF LIFE, PLEASE READ THE SIGN-POST BELOW. IF YOU WOULD
LIKE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE TROLL, YOU CAN PICK UP BOOKS AND
SOUVENIRS IN THE GIFT SHOP AT THE END OF THE TOUR. THANK YOU
IN ADVANCE FOR OBSERVING ALL TROLL WILDLIFE REFUGE RULES, HAVE
A NICE DAY.

-----------------------------------------
| Common name: Woodland Troll |
| Scientific name: Trollus Gamerevicus |
| sub-species: Douchedotcomus |
-----------------------------------------

############################################################
# #
# PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS: #
#
# The common woodland troll (Trollus Gamerevicus) is an #
# approximately 1.7m long nocturnal furry creature that #
# has been found to exist in nearly every climate and #
# latitude. Predominant features include: a very pale #
# complexion, a large bony ridge above the eyes, a dense #
# cranium, dragging knuckles, and a pungent odor. #
# #

# #
# HABITAT: #
# #
# Most trolls spend the daylight hours under a large rock #
# sleeping. Unfortunately, the natural habitat of the #
# troll has been encroached by development (as is all too #
# often the case). The modern troll has to make due with #
# a slimy, moss covered rock. Often, trolls are forced #
# to endure poor sanitation and filthy living conditions. #
# Combined with the general lack of hygiene among trolls, #
# this results in a very unpleasant odor. #
# #

# #
# ACTIVITIES AND DIET: #
# #
# During their active period at night, the common troll #
# engages in numerous activities, though the most #
# important of these is foraging for food. The one #
# characteristic that ties all different troll species #
# and sub-species together is their diet. Trolls #
# invariably survive off of a combination of cheetohs, #
# arguments, and annoying others. A typical troll #
# requires approximately 10 arguments and flames per day #
# just to stay alive. With the increasing use of #
# killfiles and just regular ignoring of trolls, it has #
# become more and more difficult for trolls to eke out a #
# basic sustenance. #
# #

# #
# KNOWN PREDATORS: #
# #
# Unfortunately, trolls have many predators. Most common #
# among them are the helpful researcher, the informative #
# poster, the cool headed responder, and the kill-filer. #
# The cool header responder is technically not a troll #
# predator however. Trolls are typically unfazed by #
# logical counter arguments and cool headed reason. #
# However, even though their posts do not deliver the #
# same level of sustenance that a "flamer" or an "annoyed #
# poster" may provide, they still provide a valuable #
# source of dietary fiber for the troll. #
# #
# The most dangerous predators for the trolls are the #
# helpful researcher, the informative poster, and the #
# kill-filer. The common troll is highly allergic to #
# fact, real data, and research. Upon skin contact with #
# actual hard evidence and real data, the troll will #
# experience intense itching and burning at the site of #
# contact, followed by lesions and blisters. Eventually, #
# this results in loss of skin near the area of contact, #
# and usually to loss of a limb (in the example of #
# contact near the arm or leg). Contact with facts and #
# data near the facial area usually results in a slow #
# painful death. Contact with extremely high doses of #
# fact and hard data can cause temporary loss of #
# consciousness and even permanent brain damage for the #
# troll. #
# #
# The kill-filer poses a much more insidious threat to #
# the troll. Not posing a direct threat to the troll per #
# se, the kill-filer simply deprives the troll of yet #
# another source of nourishment. Some trolls have #
# developed counter measures to thwart the kill-filers, #
# usually this takes the form of a type of camoflage. #
# #
# The trolls' predators have reaped a terrible slaughter #
# over the years, resulting in the death of great hordes #
# of trolls. Trolls continue to breed rapidly though and #
# their population is stable. However, it is unknown how #
# long this situation can persists. Eventually, natural #
# predators and poachers may result in lower numbers of #
# trolls. Already we are seeing lower diversity among #
# the different troll species. That is why this troll #
# habitat refuge exists, to ensure the preservation of #
# the troll for not only our future, but the future of #
# our children. #
# #

==========================================================
/ This troll habitat refuge has been paid for in part by /
/ the anti Troll-Defamation League, the International /
/ Society for the Advancement of Trolls, and the Troll /
/ Habitat Preservation Alliance. /

Hey lemme tell you something about my mom's basement, okay? It's cold in the summer, and warm in the winter. I have an awesome black light poster of my WoW guild and there's plenty of room for my black leather gaming chair / futon (I've named him Funton).
PLUS a Mini-fridge. Yuup.

It's not about making anyone look stupid. If my words feel heated it's because they come from an honest place. You have to be honest with yourself as well, otherwise, what's the point. What's the point of any of it then? Honest discourse. Oh yeah, we'll walk around the edges but it's rarely that we ever step towards the middle. Well guys like me will only see things from the inside out.

With that said, I'm not going to say something without having a butt load of fact backing me up.. (because I'm not the smartest guy round these parts, so I'd rather look like an ass than a dumbass).

Lien said:
huh... what match is that? I know you didn't mean it but that's not a common thing. I know about the Italy/France match in Rome where the neo-nazi italians gave a salute to the french-arabs and black players last year. Biggest controversy in football history. Was it that one you were thinking about?

I'm not sure where you are from, but I'm guessing you're European. (only because an American would've definitely scolded me to stop my bitchin already)
And since I don't know where you're from, I can't give you specifics for your region.

Before I get started, it'll be important to remember that with more people (diverse and not) come more problems. In many ways, the lack of a diverse community will only hurt these countries in the future (I say in the present as well).
When your children deal with America come 2050, they'll see the difference first hand. Things will have changed dramatically, drastically even, and it'll the most diverse nations leading the way. Especially if we're no longer oil dependent. uh-ohs...? Yeah, uh-ohs.

footballku4.jpg

So I gotta tell you, I'm shocked that you're shocked. Maybe Europe is better at hiding their trash America, but anyone with a working nose can tell garbage when they smell it.
You won't have to take my word for it.

http://www.eurocup2012.com.pl/eng/16/bb ... -stadiums/
Here's a BBC piece posted on April 10, 2008.

Yeah, you should watch it.

This is beyond ridiculous, but as Leszek Miklas, the President of Legia Warsaw (football team) claims, "Our supporters are Nazis."
Oh yeah, and they're hosting the Euro in 2012. This shouldn't be something you want aired over television worldwide. How was Poland chosen? I payed DirecTV in advance and I'm TiVo-ing every bit. Well, not really. Then again I just may. I got a hell of a topic coming your way, Lien, just wait till 2012!
The Chinese Olympics, that's not a shit storm. We expect that from them. The ironic part is that Europe will pay a far greater price if only on the merit of their skin color.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWYpmF1j288
Now how about this one? Granted it's an older game (1987; in my lifetime) but had this been in any American sport, the media would still be talking about it to this day [notice how I made sure to mention the year, even saying it's an 'older game', but feel free to repeat it if you find it necessary]. Sweeping changes across the board would've been made. I'm talking stocks dropping, jobs lossing, and.. um, titties a-giggling? Hey, I'm still in here guys!
Okay, back to serious militant Chris. Bananas on the pitch, or as the commentator calls it, "the jungle."

While I'm thinking about it, something that I've always hated was the subtle diss because it's really a two-handed slap. One being the obvious slam, but the second is even worse.
"Your brownie brain can't handle my subtle gems, my wordplay. I am beyond pleased with myself." Dude, just say what you feel next time. Yes, I know that takes balls but I feel any real man would respect themselves to say what they felt without being so cute about it.

So If this were to happen in the NFL???? Pandemonium. Seriously. If anything, consider yourself lucky, but not privileged as this shouldn't be happening at all at a sporting event. I'm not black and this stuff still finds ways to hurts me. I'm not the only one, it's not so odd to feel for another.

In America, we'll literally go out onto the court to fight our athletes. I'd punch the hell out of Donovan McNabb if I had the chance, but I'm not gonna throw bananas and stuff at him! No monkey mannerisms. It is really beyond degrading. It's a whole new uncharted degrading. These are men, and what these *cough* not so common occurrences really are is a ways of emasculating these men; putting them under your thumb. (China, anyone?)
It's another two-handed slap.
And why? Isn't football EU biggest, most favorite sport? Then why crap on your athletes? And if the athletes get treated this way, what does that say for the black and brown civilians?
Also think about the minor leagues where the rules are going to be far more lax. Klan rallies and a ball game in one. sheesh

Quickly now, from only what you've seen or read so far, what have you gleaned about the minorities in Europe? [minority is another odd term, seeing how life in general it is based on your color and not your genetic makeup]

What I've beginning to realize is that being a minority in Europe is not the life for me.
Unless I happen upon a section of people my skin tone, of course.

So you understand that our media (and our populace) is so much larger all around and yet segregation still exists here in North America. Some by choice, some because of economic reasons. Whatever the reason behind it, it's still segregation and that's moving backwards.

So Lien, if you seemed taken aback before, wait till you get a hold of this. If you were to do a google search on "racism" + "football", you'll get over 3 million results. Welp, there you go.

This is the sport that's covered by your media. The biggest sport you have. So that leads one to wonder what it's like for the people who don't play sports, who aren't covered by the media? What's it's like for the minorities who carry no celebrity with them? I really wanna know. I can't take anything on face value alone because everyone has their agenda.
Me too, huh. But this topic is fair, no for reals this time. No, not fair for TV. Hell, if you were to broadcast the things me and my friends talk about, oh my god no. Never, not even on satellite radio.
The revolution will not be televised. The outcome will. If you notice towards the end of the BBC video, one of the men is trying to elaborate more on England's own racism in sports but the other male reporter cuts him off repeatedly.
So the guy finally gives up. He finally takes the cue to shut up. Hey, as bad as we are, it's always in our best interest to make the other guys look worse.

Speaking of TV, someone just got a whole lot more interested in the Euro come 2012. That cameraman is gonna be busy.

Here I go, changing the flow again.

I began my schooling at a private Christian school. Texas has always been very diverse so naturally every race was there from day one, since my first day of pre-kindergarten. Because the school was so thickly wrapped around the Christian upbringing, no one ever got the chance to even learn how to hate the next person based on any of their differences.
I didn't know racism until I transferred to a rural public school in the 6th grade.

When I begin my family I've decided that my children will go to a Christian school as well, and when they want to leave they can. If a part of this is about brainwashing them to praise Jesus, the other 75% isn't. I want them to get an understanding of how all people should be treated, which apparently is only taught when there's a Bible lesson to go along with it. That's what I taught, at a Christian school.
And when they get older, if they want to change schools, they can.

Here's something you may not have known about us MEXICANS. When we hear any man call a black man a nigger in a slanderous way, it'll sting us just as if he called us a wetback.
Honestly, "wetback" doesn't even do it for me, but nigger is something else because I know where that systemic train of thought is rooted. Plantation days, picking cotton.
Some may not think it's fair. That MEXICANS and AFRO-AMERICANS 'get' each other so naturally.
Well, you're damn right it's not fair, but we didn't make it this way. Because not only have we been collectively grouped together (by default), we've also been put in all the same cages.
And we're still those cages, together. That's why I'm like fuck breaking the minorities groups up, because we're all in the same category. When you do good I do good. Hell, when I do bad, you do bad.
We're America's problem. We're the crime. Seen COPS on FOX television lately? We're, by default, all the bad things about America. As a group.
Again, consider yourself lucky you're not as diverse in your communities. Lucky for today. I have a feeling it's going to be unlucky tomorrow. 200 years and counting is something that's just damned hard to forget!

I could have been a lot more honest with you guys, Ohh, wait, "honest" is the wrong word, I meant "rougher" or "meaner" because, yeah, I'm being so very mean to you guys here.
biased American minority bs

Racism in Football
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_football

And, no, it wouldn't have been better if we never talked about this. It's a downer, for sure. But this is the stuff people carry with them everyday. We carry, not just me. (hell, just look above this very post!)
Maybe this is why I can only laugh about it in the end (with my friends). This is why all I got is jokes. Because the little things in life are sometimes the only things I can see. But I don't hate you. If anything I love you more.

"A spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down."--Mary Poppins << Subtle!

Mmmm, swallow that shit. << nuh-uh, Not So Subtle! :shock:

Mom! We're out of Hot Pockets! BUT MmMmOM!!!

Chris i didn't take your words to sound heated. i didn't actually think through what i said and i hindsight i kind of agree it was an ignorant thing to say. have you ever said somthing stupid with out thinking it through and then found yourself defending it? yeah it happens alot.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133