Nate Dogg dead at 41

TheDiesel

Rookie
Singer Nate Dogg (Nathaniel Dwayne Hale), who came to fame in the 1990s after debuting on Dr. Dre’s The Chronic, died last night at the age of 41. The singer suffered a stroke in 2008. The cause of death has not yet been released. News of his death was first reported by the Long Beach, Calif. newspaper the Press Telegram, which confirmed the news with Nate’s family.

Following his debut on The Chronic, Nate’s streetwise-smooth hooks were an integral part of the loosely defined 1990s hip-hop subgenre known as G-Funk. He appeared on records by Warren G (“Regulateâ€

RIP Nate

Millions of white boys who listened to Regulate will join the hardcore rap followers in mourning your death.

It's sad that he died.

Someone on Facebook wrote without Nate Dogg we wouldn't have T-Pain...:? I respectfully kept quiet...

RIP

So a family of Israelis get their throats slit by hamas terrorists and the local Palestinians celebrate and this is the thread we get?

Sucks do die, but i'm really not interested.

Eyebrowsbv31 said:
So a family of Israelis get their throats slit by hamas terrorists and the local Palestinians celebrate and this is the thread we get?

gonna agree with this one here. who the fuk is nate dogg.

Eyebrowsbv31 said:

Well, you could've made a thread instead of bitching about it here.

Bretimus_v2 said:
Eyebrowsbv31 said:

Pretty much this. I mean, it's a discussion forum....You can have multiple threads. Why not just make one dealing with that instead of bitching in this one?

Lethean said:
Bretimus_v2 said:
Eyebrowsbv31 said:

Pretty much this. I mean, it's a discussion forum....You can have multiple threads. Why not just make one dealing with that instead of bitching in this one?

This. Go make a topic im not going to read. (though I'm not sure why I'm reading this one either. Who the eff is Nate dogg?)

used44 said:
Lethean said:
Bretimus_v2 said:
Eyebrowsbv31 said:

This. Go make a topic im not going to read. (though I'm not sure why I'm reading this one either. Who the eff is Nate dogg?)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nate_Dogg

Welcome to the internet.

Dur, I meant why do people really care. I had no idea the guy from Regulate was this big a deal to anybody.

It's a pretty big deal Used. Maybe not as big a deal as the series finale of MASH, but people still care. Break out your violin Used, break out your violin.

Not just the unquestioned go-to hook man, he was an underrated solo artist, too.

So yeah, Nate Dogg I know.
But
"who the f*** is a family of Israelis get(ting) their throats slit by hamas terrorists."
I don't know that dude. Could the dude sing a hook? (that defined a generation ;_;)

Chris_Crime said:
Not just the unquestioned go-to hook man, he was an underrated solo artist, too.

So yeah, Nate Dogg I know.
But
"who the f*** is a family of Israelis get(ting) their throats slit by hamas terrorists."
I don't know that dude. Could the dude sing a hook? (that defined a generation ;_;)

oh you, you're just adorable.

edit : natedogg defined a generation? mind = blown. guess i missed that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle