Mystery...

De-Ting

Rookie
I noticed something awkward on the Grading System page. At first I clicked it just to see if it had been changed since (GR is trendy and no longer thinks for itself >_>) the points/stars system was adopted. I ended up reading through the grade descriptions, and I saw this on the 0.5 Star rating:
An unacceptable, unconsolable piece of work. Hardly worth the data. Painemptyy awful.
"Painemptyy". Apparently, this page was written while someone was messing around with the censoring function, and the word "full" was being replaced with "empty". I vaguely remember some other words being replaced as well, most memorably "minority friend of mine" replacing "n****r".

So help me remember. Was there a day or two that someone replaced words like "full" with their opposites?

I don't think the filter replacement works outside of the forum. I think that's just an awkward joke.

The filter works on the frontpage, too. Or rather, there is a filter on the frontpage. I did, however, consider that too, but it makes me what an explanation even more.

The descriptions weren't changed when the grading system was changed because the stars lined up perfectly with the letter grades. The text was held over in the transition so that's just someone's joke like used said.

It's possible that the word filter affected what was written years and years ago though, depending on where it was written on the site.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod