My cat's breath smells like cat food

WickedLiquid

Regular
For all the cat lovers/owners out there share your cats with us!

I have two cats: Pink and Floyd. They're sister and brother, 2 years old and fixed. Pink is fearless and affectionate, Floyd is paranoid and keeps to himself. They fight all the time but they're just being playful. I'll post pics later when i'm at home.

I currently have 11 cats at my house.

Two of them are older cats that we've had for a while named Sabra and Foofy. Sabra is sweet and loving and is really nice to sleep inside with, since she'll fall asleep in one spot and stay there all night. Foofy is retarded and will meow loudly and then run away when you get close.

Then there's Twitch, who is like her name implies. She's sweet, though, and will actually come when I snap my fingers. My sister got her and left her with us.

Then there's Xena, who is very sweet and very loving, but still very kittenish. My sister adopted her and left her with us.

Next are Killer and Minnie, who are my other sister's cats. They're the only cats we have that stay inside, since my sister doesn't want them to be outside cats because she's crazy. Then she moved out and left her cats with us, but she'll be taking them with her eventually.

Finally, we have Fran Drescher, who is loud and annoying but very sweet and loving. My sister rescued her and left her with us. It turned out she wasn't spayed and she gave birth to four kittens on my bed about three weeks ago.

So those are my cats.

I'm sensing a theme, Longo...Your sister's a saint!

You on the other hand? Okay, you're a saint too. A cat lays it's brood on my bed, I'm not posting about how sweet and loving she is.

My family has two dogs. One's a pitbull mixed black lab named Roxy and the other is a liver spotted dalmatian named Stumpy. Roxy we took from the animal shelter and is an awesome dog, very lovable. We named our dalmatian Stumpy because his right front paw is deformed.

We used to have a cat named Jade. Her mom was an alley cat that came to our backyard and gave birth to two kittens but a week later a neighbor killed the mother. So we took both kittens in but one died soon after. After we moved, Jade ran away and we never saw her again.

We have four cats: Frisky, Ghost, Siren, and Little Man. Theres also an outdoor stray that we feed and was here before we moved in that we call Kilala.

I may snap some pics and post them later.

I own no cat, but remember a day when I did. She was the runt of her litter and we got her for free. My brother spent a week of his summer vacay making sure she didn't die on him. He named her Peanut. Small, gray, and batshit crazy. I have a scar that runs down my chest because of her seeing some vision that set her off like a bomb...on my chest.

But my fondest memory is how my mom thought her name was Peanuts. And how every night at dinner, she would go to the front door and shout PEANUTS!!! PEANUTS!!! Get in here, Peanuts!!! Being a board of all males, you can imagine the jokes my friends made of the situation.

I had a cat as a kid called Mitzi. She was my best friend and went with me where ever I went! She even slept on my bed with me.

When I move in a new house an settle down etc, I'm gonna get a new cat! Mitzi will return!

4cats.jpg

Left to right, increasing in age - Quatro, Taco, Charlotte and Bailey.

Bailey runs the house and fetches like a dog.

Char is skittish but a loudmouth who yells for attention.

Taco was saved by my wife after he was hit by a truck. His right paw curls up so he walks on his wrist like a peg leg.

Quatro was also saved when she was merely days old. We nursed her to health, having to stimulate her to pee and poop, and she basically thinks she's human. Sadly, she has pee issues and occasionally goes outside the box, effectively ruining any chance she has of being adopted. So now we are trying to find somewhere that will take her and not euthanise her.

Si. Yo tiene un gato negro. Es muy grande! Mucho Gato! Su nombre Dusty.

IMG_0066.jpg

He's almost 3 1/2 feet stretched out. He's a maine coon, which I believe is the largest common house cat.

He was 6 months old when we got him. When we went to adopt him, the handler let him out of the cage and he immediately jumped up onto a foot ladder and started bugging the rabbit that was in the cage next to him. He's definitely the funniest cat I know.

His breed typically loves to be held. I wear him on my shoulders a lot, and carry him upside down most of the time. He's got this thing about only letting you hold him while you're standing up, though. Sometimes he'll snuggle in your lap while your sitting or laying down, but by his own decision.

He sleeps in funny places, too. He doesn't like regular cat beds because they're too small. We got him a $1 pillow from IKEA, and he loves it. That is his official bed, and it's on top of the dryer. In fact, we have to shut him in the laundry room at night, because otherwise he'll try to wake everyone up at 3 AM.

He has a wide range of meows. Normally he sounds kinda feminine, because he was neutered soon after we got him. But when he wants to, he'll let out a loud "Mrrow-mmm-moww!" He's also the most vocal cat I've ever seen.

He pretty much considers himself a human. He doesn't hide under beds, unless you're playing with him. Every time we have company over, he'll go and great them. He also likes to sit in a chair and watch us eat. He doesn't eat at the table, though.

I wish I had a cat. Or a dog. My mom is deathly allergic though. I'll probably get one once I'm done with college and moved out for good.

I've had a cat for about three years now. His name is Rocky, and he's really an outdoorsy type, you know?

When I found him, he was just rummaging through my garbage bin, and after that I think he really took to me.

He's really shy around strangers though, and my parents say I should leave him outside most of the time because he likes to go out and find his own food a lot. Sometimes I'll leave some cat food outside and he'll come up and eat it, and when we dog sit he's always happy to eat some of his food too, but besides that he doesn't cost too much to feed.

I'm not worried about his safety in my neighborhood, he's pretty street smart. Another weird thing about him, although he climbs a lot of trees (well, all cats do, don't they?) he's never needed help getting back down. It's the little quirks he has that makes me really like him so much.

Some of my friends have suggested sending him to cat school so my parents will like him more, but I think he's really a natural leader and shouldn't be told what to do by other people, given that he's so shy and all.

Anyway, I'm gonna go get a picture of him!

edit: Here he is! Cute, huh?
raccoon--300x300.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod