Must-Have GameCube Classics

I miss my youth.

Can we all have abig sleepover with a midnight feast so we can play Nintendo games and talk about girls?

I'm in.

Oh man, the Wavebird! That was honestly my favourite controller ever. I dubbed mine "Excalibur" for use in Super Smash Bros. Melee... I was -really- damn good at that game.

Excalibur also made a triumphant return in Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

I'll bring the girls!

animepillow.jpg

That is terrifying.

Do it, MattAY.

Haha, oh man... I've been reading everyone's Game Cube lists and... crap. I now have an urge to hook up my Game Cube and start playing some Star Fox: Adventures.

You're all horrible people.

I didn't use my GC too much, sadly... It was probably only used to play Melee. Maybe also some TP, but a large part of my gaming was centred around my brothers, and once they started shifting away from me, I lost interest in most new things. Now I just cling to puzzles and old series games for handhelds.

Anyway, support for MKDS as best, and MK7 as second. Disclaimer that I only ever played MK:DD ONCE in my life, which was on the night of my high school graduation. Everyone was out at the aftergrad, except for me and a couple of friends. Were so low on sleep that everything was hilarious, and I distinctly remember using some golden mushroom and slamming repeatedly into the barrier.

Any of the Resident Evil games
Eternal Darkness
Medal of Honor: Frontlines
Killer 7
Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes
Any of the Star Wars games
Die Hard: Vendetta

It's a weird list but it's mine...

^ Always wanted to play Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes. Such a difficult game to find.

And when a second hand copy is found, it is ridiculously over priced?

Master_Craig said:
^ Always wanted to play Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes. Such a difficult game to find.

And when a second hand copy is found, it is ridiculously over priced?

It's a really good game. Easily worth the price.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod