Instagram
Medium
YouTube Red
Twitch
YouTube
Lyft

...now lets here what you're here to pitch

plastikdotcom said:
Anyone care to suggest new hot apps and games?

:)

Did you just get your first smartphone? It gives me a migraine trying to tell people what apps are essential for a smartphone...no offense. Is it an iPhone or an Android phone?

Ivory_Soul said:
plastikdotcom said:

Did you just get your first smartphone? It gives me a migraine trying to tell people what apps are essential for a smartphone...no offense. Is it an iPhone or an Android phone?

sorry, ur right, I wanted to be straight!
basically I want recommendation of the best games to have a good experience in smartphone but also in the tablet (iphone 6 and ipad air 2)
I'm searching as well, but I would like to know opinios before I try the game. app store is plenty of games!

plastikdotcom said:
Ivory_Soul said:
plastikdotcom said:

sorry, ur right, I wanted to be straight!
basically I want recommendation of the best games to have a good experience in smartphone but also in the tablet (iphone 6 and ipad air 2)
I'm searching as well, but I would like to know opinios before I try the game. app store is plenty of games!

iOS? I'm sorry.

UrbanMasque said:
Soundcloud
Instagram
Medium
YouTube Red
Twitch
YouTube
Lyft

What's the difference between youtube and youtube red? tell that youtube red allows you to listen in background! :O im searching games and apps for ios, yeah :( any rpg games like final fantasy A friend of mine suggested me rise of darkness but the game is released only for android, damn.. any suggestion for similar games?

plastikdotcom said:
UrbanMasque said:
Soundcloud
Instagram
Medium
YouTube Red
Twitch
YouTube
Lyft

What's the difference between youtube and youtube red? tell that youtube red allows you to listen in background! :O im searching games and apps for ios, yeah :( any rpg games like final fantasy A friend of mine suggested me rise of darkness but the game is released only for android, damn.. any suggestion for similar games?

First off, I feel bad for you that you're stuck with iOS. Second, YouTube Red is a subscription based service like Netflix that allows ad free streaming. Second, you can actually buy Final Fantasy 1-7 (yes, SEVEN) on iOS as well as Tactics. There's also Dragon Quest 1-8 (eight is not that great on mobile, they ruined it). Try Order & Chaos II as it's one of the best MMOs on mobile right now.

FF9 is coming too.

What's wrong with iOS? I've been on both android (even rooting my phone) and iOS and I think iOS is much better than android.

Green_Lantern said:
FF9 is coming too.

What's wrong with iOS? I've been on both android (even rooting my phone) and iOS and I think iOS is much better than android.

Restrictive and outdated. iOS is good for older people or anyone who just wants to use a phone. Android is for people who like full control over their OS and maximum customization. I despise iOS and so do millions of other people.

See, I disagree. Like I said, I had a Galaxy S3 that was completely rooted and unlocked and it didn't really give you all that much more control. Yeah you can get into the boot system, but for what? All I really miss from that phone versus my iPhone 6 is the free hotspot I got.

Green_Lantern said:
See, I disagree. Like I said, I had a Galaxy S3 that was completely rooted and unlocked and it didn't really give you all that much more control. Yeah you can get into the boot system, but for what? All I really miss from that phone versus my iPhone 6 is the free hotspot I got.

That was how long ago? 5 years? Android has changed so much with Lollipop 5.1.1 and soon Marshmallow 6.0. There's so much more to Android than rooting. In fact, I find rooting mostly uncessary as I can do everthing I want without rooting. With iOS I have to root just to change the damn theme. It's so restricting and has hardly changed in the last 5 years. I actually got everyone at my work to switch to Android phones. Almost everyone has a Note 4 or 5, and they NEVER want to go back to iPhone again.

Samsung did a promotion for the Note 5 last fall. iPhone owners could use a Note 5 free for one week and if they liked it they could trade in their iPhone at no additional cost. They sold out in the first week and every iPhone user turned in their phone. I understand it's not for everyone that's why I recommend seniors or people new to smartphones to start with iPhone as it's simple as pressing "the internet button" or "i just want to make calls and text" it's perfect for those people.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle