Movie Character showdown The winner announced.

Hey peeps, long story short. My parents are douchebags and their fighting has resulted in us losing our internet connection for now.

I'm over at a buddy's place. But once I get it up and running again I'll continue the showdown, so right now it's on haitus. I have the list saved on my computer, so it's not going anywhere. Sorry guys. So much for hosting this to kill time up here :?

At least you all have the comic book showdown for now!

I'll be back, maybe in a week? Who knows.

Yeah, pretty much. They were fighting over bills and what not and who would pay and neither said they would pay because the other should pay. And Bell cut off our internet access. And I'm in North Bay, so it's kinda hard to leech off people with a router.

It's retarded, and in the end I'm the one who suffers, lol. I need to go back to Toronto!

Alright, so we're back! Time for a new set of matches!

James Bond advances 15-7
Homer advances 18-3
Chaz advances 14-8
Rose advances 16-6

Match 6
Beatrix Kiddo AKA The Bride
beatrixkiddoru0.jpg

VS

Pale-Man (Pan's Labyrinth)
dougpanslabyrinth1by4.jpg

Lt. Ripley
ltripleyvz1.jpg

VS

T-1000
t1000rm1.gif

Captain Stanley (The Proposition)
captainstanleyqo8.jpg

VS

Jack Torrance (The Shinning)
jacktorranceby6.png

Michael Corleone (The Godfather)
michaelcorleonenf6.jpg

VS

Leonard (Memento)
leonardtt7.jpg

My votes
The Bride
T-1000
Jack Torrance
Leonard

I find it funny that the first picture in all 4 matches is holding a gun menacingly.

The Bride
Lt. Ripley
Jack Torrance
Michael Corleone

Pale-Man (Pan's Labyrinth) - He eats people, and we didn't see if he could be harmed by human means. I go with supernatural over The Bride.

T-1000 - This was the toughest decision on this list. First off, the T-1000 is an unstoppable killing machine. Second, bullets do nothing to him, nor do flamethrowers. Third, Ripley hates robots. Although I wonder what would happen if he touched Alien DNA?

Jack Torrance (The Shinning) - He sees dead people.

Michael Corleone (The Godfather) - Have you seen Godfather?

I'm going with Pale Man just for the uniqueness of his character. Uniqueness done by Guillermo Del Toro beats any QT rip off of 70s flicks any day, as awesome as Beatrix was.

Pale Man
Ripley
Jack
Michael Corleone

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod