Movie Character showdown The winner announced.

OH! THE FIRST MATCH WAS SO CLOSE!!!!!!!!

Joker 10
Vader 9

Jules 13
Corleone 6

An epic win by Joker but he's not out yet. Can he stand against the bad motherf***er Jules?
This is it folks!
Instead of me saying I'm gonna update this in 24 hrs and end up doing it 36-48 later I'm just gonna let this match go until Saturday afternoon!

THE FINAL BATTLE

thedarkknightthejokerwhux9.jpg
batmandarkknightmovieclhh2.jpg
jokermyspacepp1.jpg

VS

mv5bmtizoti0oda5ov5bml5ii8.jpg
juleswinnfieldpulpfictisn9.jpg
002475740181zd8.jpg

I'm voting Jules! Good luck!!

Rekkie7 said:
The Joker

While he is a great comic character, this vote is entirely for his portrayal in the dark knight.

That's true. I don't want people to vote Joker because they like him in the comics. Only if they think Heath Ledger's Joker is better then Samuel L Jackson's Jules. I may have used a comic book picture but that's only because I wanted to use different pics each time. But some people it's just impossible to find more then one pic.

It's the same reason I used anime pics and drawings for other characters in previous rounds.

The Joker.

I like Pulp Fiction, and I like Jules and Vincent's story. I just don't like Samuel L. Jackson very much. And Ledger's Joker was as good as advertised.

The Joker was awesome and all, but he's too new for me to name him the best movie character ever.
Plus Jules has always been a favorite of mine.

Jules

I don't want people to vote Joker because they like him in the comics. Only if they think Heath Ledger's Joker is better then Samuel L Jackson's Jules.[/quote]

The Joker reminded me of Alex in Clockwork, a personal favourite. Although Joker is badass in the comics, I am voting for him because Heath's performance was unreal

My vote: Joker

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod