Movie Character showdown The winner announced.

While the movies don't live up to the books Harry as a character runs rings around r2d2. He's a cool droid and all but there's not much too him.

GhostTrip said:
Eyebrowsbv31 said:
R2D2 (How could you possibly vote for harry over R2 ghost?!)

To be honest I don't wanna load the showdown with LOTR and SW characters. That's what I would prefer but let the best man (or droid) win. It also makes it more exciting if characters like Darth Vader win by a nose.

speaking of that, when does the first round end?

And where are characters from movies like the Boondock saints, Orgaszmo, Boogie Nights, Death Race 2000, Caddyshack, Animal House, Shoot Em Up, Leon: The Professional, etc.

there probably coming.

And since this is based on the Movie characters, not the literature characters, I am voting that way, hence R2 is better in this case then Harry.

Eyebrowsbv31 said:

And where are characters from movies like the Boondock saints, Orgaszmo, Boogie Nights, Death Race 2000, Caddyshack, Animal House, Shoot Em Up, Leon: The Professional, etc.

You didn't nominate them, if you did they'd be in the list. And I've got it set for 20 match-ups and we're on 17. Like I said in the beginning, we've got a lot. But when you have a showdown with characters from every movie genre, it's bound to be big.

GhostTrip said:
Eyebrowsbv31 said:

You didn't nominate them, if you did they'd be in the list. And I've got it set for 20 match-ups and we're on 17. Like I said in the beginning, we've got a lot. But when you have a showdown with characters from every movie genre, it's bound to be big.

And honestly, how many people here have even seen Death Race 2000?

Lethean said:
GhostTrip said:
Eyebrowsbv31 said:

And honestly, how many people here have even seen Death Race 2000?

Well some of us are old enough! Well, at least Duke.... thetank probably seen it!

Hey guys, sorry about the delay but it was Labour Day weekend! WOOO!

I'm also back in the T DOT (it's a lame way of saying Toronto).

Yuri advances 9-5
River advances 9-5
R2D2 advances 12-2
Falcore advances 10-4

Match 18
Chev Chelios (Crank)
chevcheliosah6.jpg

VS

Detective David Mills (Se7en)
detectivedavidmillsco3.jpg

Robert Neville (I Am Legend)
robertnevillegx8.jpg

VS

Professor Henry Jones (Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade)
professorhenryjonessy7.gif

Officer Michaels (Superbad)
officermichaelsat3.jpg

VS

Det. Axel Foley (Beverly Hills Cop)
detaxelfoleyes2.jpg

Santanico Pandemonium (From Dusk Till Dawn)
santanicopandemoniumkk5.jpg

VS

Blade
bladesi9.jpg

My votes
Chev Chelios
Henry Jones
Axel
Santanico

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics