Forum Moderator
Staff member
lollipop-chainsaw-1.jpg

GENRE Action 
PLAYERS  
PUBLISHER Warner Bros. 
DEVELOPER Kadokawa Games 
RELEASE DATE 06/12/2012

Lollipop Chainsaw is the ‘un-deadly’ story of sweet and killer zombie-hunter Juliet Starling and her quest to uncover the root of a colossal zombie outbreak. With her wickedly awesome chainsaw in hand, Juliet slices, dices and splits her way through hordes of the undead, but soon realizes the horde is only the opening act to a festival of zombie rock lords determined to kill the chainsaw-wielding cheerleader.

Game page
Marisha interviews a producer who's not Suda51
Voice talent video, you guys

Who's preordering this? Still waiting to see if any weird Collector's Edition gets announced before I place mine.

I'm pretty sure I made a thread about this the moment it was announced.

Regardless, I'm all in on it. Fucking love Suda 51.

Dunno about it need to play a demo of it before I can be sold on it. It doesn't seem that impressive and watching the videos about it kind of turns me off. Which is odd due to the fact that all the elements in this game are what I love. Must be getting old.

Hey look, another zombie game. Never can get enough of those! Oh, but wait... They threw in some jailbait looking tart for the tweens to fap to so that makes it innovative or something.

Sorry, was having a rough morning and wanted to share my piss soaked cornflakes with everyone. Enjoy!

In all seriousness though, I'll reserve judgement till there is a demo or something. It might wind up being really good. I remember being skeptical for the same reasons about Bayonetta. Thought it would be a gimmicky game and wound up liking it very much.

Longo_2_guns said:
I'm pretty sure I made a thread about this the moment it was announced.

Regardless, I'm all in on it. f****** love Suda 51.
I'm sure used is making this the OT. I'm concerned about the game too. It looks like it will be a nice hack and slash game.

After Dead Rising 2, I've felt like it will take a special kind of zombie game to get me back in the mix. The fighting looks great, but my wife might take issue with the main character. ;)

Meh...

I had it reserved but had to let it go when I was let go from my teaching job. It is now a copy of Last Story instead.

C_nate said:
Hey look, another zombie game. Never can get enough of those! Oh, but wait... They threw in some jailbait looking tart for the tweens to fap to so that makes it innovative or something.

She's 18, that makes her legal.

I'll be all over this like Lethean at a Shoe sale.

Considering it's a Suda51 game... yeah. Nuff said there. It's not going to be your typical zombie game.

WickedLiquid said:
C_nate said:

So is she considered a hard candy?! Get it! "hard candy" like a Lollipop...

nvm....

WickedLiquid said:
C_nate said:

Ba dum tish! Also, nominated for Relay-Ting

Amazon is price-matching Toys R Us and selling pre-orders for $44.99. Get on it. I know I did!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133