• Drizzle.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spread.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

used44

Forum Moderator
Staff member
So, I just made a sandwich out of some of the leftover turkey that I cooked yesterday. I usually drizzle my condiments onto the bread, because I think that spreading is just an unnecessary dirtying of a knife BUT this time I decided to spread the mustard, and I must say that the sandwich is inexorably better. I'll never scoff at those who spread ever again!

Of course this all changes if you use the kind of condiments that come in jars rather than squeezable deals, thus requiring the use of a spreading utensil. You guys aren't allowed to vote.

I don't use mustard on my sandwiches...i should probably start though its pretty delcious.

Spreading is the way I go, I've tried drizzling in the past, and it always seems uneven; too dry on some parts... too wet on others.

I have a dilemma that I think is perfect to discuss in this topic! I absolutely despise mustard. I have no idea what kind of sauce to put onto my sandwiches though. I don't like how dry they are but I can't dare but mustard on them! Ps I also hate mayo...it's just gross.

TheNesMan said:
I have a dilemma that I think is perfect to discuss in this topic! I absolutely despise mustard. I have no idea what kind of sauce to put onto my sandwiches though. I don't like how dry they are but I can't dare but mustard on them! Ps I also hate mayo...it's just gross.

Margerine is good, it adds a salty taste that doesn't over power the other flavours you get from the sandwich...

I agree that mayo is gross. I don't know what I would do without mustard or honey mustard. Maybe salad dressings, Nes? I sometimes use balsamic vinegar or another vinaigrette on sandwiches.

jc00l said:
TheNesMan said:

Margerine is good, it adds a salty taste that doesn't over power the other flavours you get from the sandwich...
..perhaps a viable option. I will test it out, thanks!

mustard is an amazing wake up tool. I regularly steal packets from the school lunch hall and eat them straight to get my eyes open.

and to keep people away.

Anyhow, drizzle, if you make even and connected U shapes(like an S but closer together) it spreads even.

used44 said:
I agree that mayo is gross. I don't know what I would do without mustard or honey mustard. Maybe salad dressings, Nes? I sometimes use balsamic vinegar or another vinaigrette on sandwiches.
Might be a good call as well. Maybe california would be a good choice for dressing.

I Love Mayo on my pizza.
on anything else, no.

And i used to hate mustard, but now i actually like it depending on what brand it is.

used44 said:

Any condiment on it's own is gross. But once it's part of a multi-leveled sandwich, it's a thing of beauty.

Now I'm hungry.

Oh yeah, and I drizzle but I despise the word. Because it reminds of that rap phase when everything was Fo Shizzle my Nizzle.

Chris_Crime said:
Mustard is too strong of a condiment for turkey. Mayo for Turkey. Mustard with anything else but. :p

Speaking of that, turkey is too whimpy for mustard. Ham, roast beef, and corned beef are manly enough though.

Mustard is good on anything.
But I agree that it is best on stuff like Ham.

But spread out her! :D But a thick layer :D

Another option if you don't really want a condiment you could put tomatoes on your sammich. They are juicy so it helps take care of the dry dilema. (this is of course if you like tomatoes)
If I don't have mustard, I like to put Italian dressing on my sammiches.

Oh yeah... drizzle =)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod