LAPD confronts Call of Duty 'Ghost' statue in tense standoff

Sourdeez

Regular
"Our studio is equipped with a 'panic' alarm in case of an armed threat, which was installed yesterday," Bowling said. "One of our designers, who shall not be shamed, pressed it on his way out because apparently when boys find buttons that they are unsure of, their first instinct is to push it."

image.0_cinema_960.0.jpeg

copwatermark__1_.jpg

http://www.polygon.com/2013/5/31/438322 ... s-designer

Ahahahah!

That's a super inappropriate/stupid statue to have standing at your window, though.

Hah yeah it probably wasn't the wisest thing to do. The cops in the report even say they were pretty close to blowing it away.

Im glad no one got charged and that the cops understood it was just a misunderstanding.(And a irresistible mystery button push)

Re: LAPD confronts Call of Duty 'Ghost' statue in tense stan

Sourdeez said:
"Because apparently when boys find buttons that they are unsure of, their first instinct is to push it."
Damn straight it is.

Put a big red button somewhere with 'DO NOT PUSH' right above, and that shit will be pushed so much it'll be broken in a week.

If i was put in a room with only a big red button that said '75% chance of nuking the world, 25% chance of $100' i'd be able to resists for at least, oh, 4 minutes or so. 'Course, if there was no sign and only the button, i wouldn't last 10 seconds.

Guns drawn, that's pretty serious.

To the LAPD's credit, a life-sized replica of a person holding an assault rifle is a far more credible threat than a Mooninite shaped light-brite.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod