Just as i'd started to get over how bad Killzone was...

Libertine

Rookie
...along comes BLACK. :(

I am the man on the street. Listen up all developers-

Putting no save points in your already average game causing a dispondent and apathetic gamer to have to play the same drab, frustrating sections over and over untill it's no longer a joke makes your game seem even worse, not value for money.

***WE CAN SEE STRAIGHT THROUGH YOU***

Is Killzone really a bad game? I was thinking about buying it the other day, but decided to buy another game.

I am currently playing KillZone, not becuase i want to, but becuase i need to get all of the so called "Must-Have" games out of the way before PS3 arrives on the shelves.

KillZone has obivous flaws but, if your looking for a truly frenetic fire-fight expierience on PS2, i cant name a better title.

I think KillZone is a good game like i thought Freedom Fighters is a good game. It asks the question, "how would you stand up to the enemy onslaught if your country (or in this case, planet) was being overrun?"

I like BLACK. A hell of a lot more than KillZone anyway.

Who doesn't like causing blowing very large chunks of concrete out of walls and into people/enemies?

Killzone is a pretty good game yes it has its flaws but it also has alot of depth in the game. I actually liked it more then Halo 2 i thought the story was alot better in Killzone then in Halo.

jetson3000 said:
I am currently playing KillZone, not becuase i want to, but becuase i need to get all of the so called "Must-Have" games out of the way before PS3 arrives on the shelves.

KillZone has obivous flaws but, if your looking for a truly frenetic fire-fight expierience on PS2, i cant name a better title.

I think KillZone is a good game like i thought Freedom Fighters is a good game. It asks the question, "how would you stand up to the enemy onslaught if your country (or in this case, planet) was being overrun?"

It's only a 'must have' according to the SONY hype machine.

Fact - If it hadn't been for the stupid amount of hype surrounding it this game would have been lumped in with all the other average PS2 shooters.
There are better shooters on the PS2, there's solid versions of Quake III and Half-life aswell as the Timesplitters and Red Faction games.
But if you really want to have more fun with your PS2 than playing Killzone you could try hitting it with a hammer, then yourself...hard.

[/quote]There are better shooters on the PS2, there's solid versions of Quake III and Half-life aswell as the Timesplitters and Red Faction games.
But if you really want to have more fun with your PS2 than playing Killzone you could try hitting it with a hammer, then yourself...hard.[/quote]

Half-Life - meh
Quake III - ftw???
TimeSplitters - okay good
Red Faction - For a PS2 FPS yea sure

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod