• no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i dont care enough to even guess

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Hippy_Cune

Rookie
haha really though..

so i woke up this morning and theres sirens goin off.. it seems el dorado was "surronded" by fire this morning.. lets skip back about two weeks shall we?

so theres no rain, very dry, and now the cops say that the el dorado area is too dry.. no fires they say.. not even for a campfire.. dont even BBQ in your yard... back to now.

i dunno what happened exactly, prolly a cig thrown out a window.. but like 3 sides of el dorado (a bunch of random feilds) were on fire this morning, and the fire trucks had to ruch in and outta town to refill their water supplies. 2 houses were destroied i hear.

what about the option "it doesn't matter who started it the important thing is El Dorado is being burned to the ground"

Yeah it's like that down here too, hardly any rain at all, grass fires everywhere, massive ones.

We're not allowed to grill either, sucks.

that option was removed because the fires are out.. so the town is safe..

haha my across-the-street neighbor BBQs all the time still in his front yard

Our rainfall is finally returning to normal. We were having droughts a couple years ago, and fires were popping up all over the place. And to top it off some criminal started a fire in the mountains not far from here. Apparently he wanted to go back to prison. The mountain still doesn't look too great because of that fire.

Good luck with your fires. At least you're having a little excitement in boring old El Dorado.

you could have just made a topic talking about it instead of implying you could have had somethin to do with it. LAME!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle