I'm having a strange problem with Firefox and GR.

Silios

Rookie
For some odd reason Firefox refuses to load up GR, but I can browse the site just fine in IE. Is this common? Firefox will just stay in a loading page mode.

This could be something wrong with my computer though. I've cleared my internet history/cookies ect. and even ran a virus scan, still nothing. I honestly thought the site was down for awhile.

I've had that problem with Firefox before. It seems to have just fixed itself for me. I don't know what had caused the problem to begin with :/.

StalfrosCC said:
Can somebody move this to PC? This is more of a question for that forum and not the GMs.
You just want to be in control of this topic so you can close it.

I'm running GR on Firefox 2.0.6 or something like that right now and it's running just fine. Try updating to Firefox 3 I guess, I don't want to but it might work well for you. Either that or restart your PC

StalfrosCC said:
Longo_2_guns said:
StalfrosCC said:
Can somebody move this to PC? This is more of a question for that forum and not the GMs.
You just want to be in control of this topic so you can close it.
Seriously child, I have a PM box if you have an issue with me.
You close a lot of topics that don't need to be closed. That's about it.
But since this topic is about how GR doesn't work with firefox and not firefox itself, I think it is fine where it is.

sheesh. if we could stay on topic here. i'm not having a problem right now in ff. i think the other (helpful) guys are right. try upgrading and report back.

StalfrosCC said:
Awww, Longo, we just got called unhelpful :(

Stressful E3 Duke?

Speaking of E3, any chance of telling us what happens on screen at the end of this video? Is there a video of that demo knocking around?

Sam

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle