I have just seen La haine...

La haine: a great Ganster movie?

• F*** yeah!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hell no! "Get rich or die trying" is the shizzle, 50 cent is dreamy and i have no life!

• Wait? This movie's in french? I'm a lazy american and i don't wanna read subtitles!

• Total voters

Lien

Rookie
la_haine_1.jpg

They were showing this gem at the Alliance Francaise in S.F. So now I'm asking to all of you, WHY CAN'T TODAY'S GANGSTER MOVIE BE MORE LIKE THIS?
Seriously, this movie's awesome! It's scary, it's shocking, it's funny and it's revolting. A must see movie before you die!

la-haine.jpg

Plot: Three youth living in the projects near Paris decides to hang out for the day after a violent riot broke out. Their friend is in a coma and dying, the cop are anxious over a gun they lost last night and the greatest debate in movie history: Live and let hate or live in it?
Directed by Mathieu Kassovitz staring Vincent Cassel, Hubert Koundé, Saí¯d Taghmaoui and a Smith and Wesson Magnum .42... also a cow somewhere...

Vincent Cassel? I am so watching this, I love that crazy bastard. I loved him in Eastern Promises, among others.

Did you know he's married to Italian beauty and acting talent Monica Bellucci? Lucky bastard.

Now that i think about it, his role in Eastern promises looks a like like his role in La haine.
That must be why he was picked for it.

I see. Well, I just "got" the movie. I might watch it later or tomorrow, I'll let you know what I think. It seems tight.

Whoho! Glad you liked it!
My favorite scene, when the old man pops out of nowhere and tells the story of how his friend almost missed the train because he had to take a sh**.

^^ dude you're cheating! Nothing can compare to the awesomeness of Menace 2 society! That's like the golden rule of respect! 8)

lol true
But the clip you posted piqued my interests. Looks like a great story too.
The guy who played Kirill in Eastern Promises sure has a knack for playing the crazies, huh.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod